Reviews for The Other Waterbender From The Southern Tribe
Gammily chapter 26 . 7/12
Amazing story! Im excited to see hpw you portray Kira in the play. I want the Gaang tp find out more of what happened to her with Zhao and zuko more bc that would be interesting to see their reactions. Great character development! Everyone has grown so much since chapter one i am feeling secondhand pride for their accomplishments
Just started reading this. Great chapter so far but I didn't really understand why Zukko would want a water bender? Surely Aang takes big priority with him searching all those years for him? Wouldn't Zukko just want to take Aang and leave as quickly as possible? Yes she seems a skilled water bender and is probably more but in Zuko's eyes she is just a normal water bender, not exactly someone who he should be wanting. He didn't take any interest in Katara when he found out she was a water bender so for a girl he has only just met why would he take a interest and want her? This doesn't mean to sound rude of anything I'm just curious.
painted heart chapter 26 . 12/9/2015
Please please please update soon! Cant wait to read more, be interesting to see if maybe Kira got captured an reunited with Iroh, or she became a white lotus member and helped him escape. As well as seeing if Zuko still loves her or not REALLY hope he does and they get back together. Anyway hope to see some updates!
Lunar678 chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
Hope you update soon.
Nocturnal Lane chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
Thank you for writing this story :) As much as us readers want to read the next chapter ASAP, we get that amazing works like yours can't be rushed. Take your time and write when you want to. We'll be here; we're not going anywhere.
Besides, Zuko is a challenging character to write about. I love that you are able to keep him in character, and I love watcing Kira develop throughout the story.
Hope life gets better soon!
KR Wolfe chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
I have read this story on and off for the last three days and all I can say is wow... I am completely blown away by this story. I am a bit upset that there has not been an update in quite a while, but I do understand that life does get in the way. I am actually in college as well so I do understand. This past month has been one of the worst of my life (college life has been rough, boyfriend break up, dog passed away, etc.) so I understand that things definitely come in the way. I'm sorry things are preventing you from writing, but I do hope that you come back soon.

You definitely have the talent of a writer! If you don't come back to this, I do hope you try and write some of your own stories. I have already checked out some of your other stories (The Legend of Korra stories) and I found those just as good! Hope to see an update or a message! If you would like to talk, I am around. :)

I really can't wait for more!
sophiathesofa chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
Thank go this story isn't abandon ! Well I hope you are able to get out of your writers block because this truly is a wonderful story and I can't wait to read more!
Jonnvinn chapter 26 . 9/2/2014
Hey there! I just found your story yesterday and was so enhanced by it that I couldn't really stop reading until I caught up to the most recent chapter! I love it! I'm not really sure where your renewed chapters ended anymore, but anyhow! Please! Please! Please keep up writing the story! I read your progress updates on your profile! You are most certainly NOT a bad writer! I loved about your story how Kira isn't a Mary Sue! You actually make her struggle with the things in her life! And I love that! It makes her so much more sympathic! And it makes me want to read more! I am definitely going to wait for a continuation!

Okay, I hope that was motivational enough for now! If not, I have only reviewed on Chapter 26. I can keep telling you to continue writing with the other 25 chapters when my patience runs out! ;D
Guest chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
Keep going with it, it's a great story!
MotherNaturesBlossom chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
I don't know if you still use the account or update this story anymore, but I think it would be a shame if you left the story here.
You are an awesome author and you have a unique style, plus, I know how hard it is to write a romance with zuko and keep him in character at the same time. (Trust me, I tried, and I never uploaded it :/ )
Any way, if you read this, I really think you should keep on writing!
MN
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 23 . 6/27/2014
Wait, will zuko and Kira never live each other again?
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
I love this story and it's so good, but there are a couple of things that I don't understand that I would be grateful for you to answer for me. Why doesn't Kira hate Zuko anymore? Why is she staying with him now after the battle? AND WHY ARE THEY FRIENDZONED XD ahaha, anyway, thanks!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/4/2014
Great story! When are you going to finish it? Start up-dating it again!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/23/2013
Excellent story! Why haven't you finished it? Keep up-dating it! Hop Kira makes Zuko work extra hard for forgiveness, makes him crawl for it.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/12/2013
Great Story! Why don't you start up-dating it again? Rude to leave your readers hanging in a unfinished story.