Reviews for Karin and the Other Uzumaki
aspygirlredo chapter 4 . 4/20
I love this and the alternate story and can't wait for more!
Chargone chapter 4 . 1/8
Ahhh. There's no more story! Just when it was getting so very interesting. Guess I'll have to wait a while for the next bit... so small...
1sunfun chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Nice.
Agrond chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Two story with the same base, but following two differents ways... it will be interesting to see.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
I dunno how I feel about this version of Hiruzen Sarutobi, since I'm not familiar with how close to canon the idea of Konoha hosting more members of the Uzumaki clan than just Naruto. If it's close to true, that means what the Third Hokage did was more than plausible, since the clan would rightly seek to adopt an orphaned member of its head and Naruto growing up the way he did means something at least misleading was told to them. Which makes Sarutobi highly culpable in the loss of so many ninja and the wrecking of Konoha's reputation.

On the other hand, if there's really no other Uzumaki of direct lineage in Konoha other than Naruto in canon, then this is just an exploration through exaggeration...though based in truth. Still, an intriguing and addicting story that I can't wait to see more of!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Well now...things are definitely afoot now, if Mr. Watermelon Vendor passes it around that the son of the Uzushiokagure founding clan's heir got treated like dirt. Treating allies, especially ones Konoha supposedly honours by using the Spiral in the village's iconography, in the way people treated Naurto is gonna stir up some big time grumbles.

Excellent work so far! Loving this little "What if..." to bits!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Oh...kay...so there's another plausible reason for Naruto to bear the Uzumaki clan name that's not because of who his mother was? Cuz I assume Mrs. Haruno is barking up the wrong tree and somehow forgetting about Kushina or once agains failing to notice Naruto does resemble his father when assuming Kakashi's claim of Naruto being an Uzumaki is undeniable is proof of the First's grandson getting his sweetie preggers. Great!

;P
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Well...Orochimaru is going to be SO thrilled at this little SNAFU. Though he should have clued in since he was a Konoha shinobi when Kushina came to the village, and any intent to gather intel on Sasuke should have included basic info on Sasuke's teammates. Oh well...

;P
SwordShieldandBuckler chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
The clans signed a treaty back in the days of the Shodai Hokage. Mito married him as part of the treaty. And all Uzumaki seem to be hotheaded in some way when they are young and all don't grow out of it, they learn to deal. Case in point, Tsunade, Kushina, Naruto. Nagato was the onloy one that proved otherwise, but he was traumatized as a child. Frankly the women seem more volatile than the men. They are related to the Senju, which they call their sister clan, they are descended from them.
sasukespain1 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
This story is good trust me I've been reading fanfics for a year hurry up and update
Fudgecicles chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Wow. If an Uzushiogakure chunin who had been out of service for a while could take out that many people of that strength, then i want to see what a jonin can do.
Fudgecicles chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Wait, is thinking that Naruto is Nawaki's child? Or is that supposed to be Minato?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 4 . 7/15/2013