Reviews for Karin and the Other Uzumaki
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 10/30
well. that escalated quickly
Laud de Saturno chapter 4 . 8/22
Realmente esperó que continien está historia, pero se que no debo mantener la esperanza debido al largo tiempo desde a última actualización
LadyRainDancer chapter 4 . 8/3
I bet this won't end well... o.o
nickram chapter 4 . 6/3
what a lousy story.i bet u did not sit down and read the crap of a story you write,bcus if u do u will realise what a lousy author u are.
TangyCitrus chapter 4 . 5/31
aah, i see, that makes sense and i can believe it. but wow, that is just not right and selfish of the Sandaime.
gah! i want more! i want to find out what happens next because it's amazing how that one incident set fire to a bigger flame and how you're making it all connect and be plausible! :D
thank you for writing and sharing this!
take care and have fun!
TangyCitrus chapter 3 . 5/31
wait, what? there are others from Uzushiogakure in Konoha? Other Uzumaki clan members? if so, then what the hell were they doing when Naruto was being mistreated and hurt?
and see? i was right! that bitch of a mother Sakura has has now started up trouble and it looks like things will only get worse from here on.
TangyCitrus chapter 2 . 5/31
hahaha it's always funny to see orochimaru's reaction to anything kushina related. is that your headcannon or something from fandom?

already i hate sakura's mother and i don't believe anything good can come of that woman opening her mouth, let alone spreading rumors and gossip about naruto.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/31
ooh interesting. how will this go? what's orochimaru gonna do now that his plans have gone caput? how will Karin take to how Naruto's been treated and how will she be treated by others?
greenisacolorto chapter 4 . 4/11
All this because Karin spoke out about Naruto's proclamation.
Hope this isn't abandoned, since I'm happily anticipating the wrath of the remaining Uzumaki clan will bring down upon Konoha. haha
Mister Whitey chapter 4 . 2/1
I like this version, and would like to read more of it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 1/13
This is very interesting. I wonder if it'll ever update? I do so love Uzumaki...
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
wow talk about taking a wrong direction from an event. Really interesting though so I hope you update this sometime.
ninjaCowdog chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
So will the Uzumaki be taking Naruto in? .-.
ninjaCowdog chapter 3 . 10/25/2014