Reviews for A Beautiful Day in Equestria
Well, for one, the ending was a little fast, so I had to re-read it to fully understand. Also, I saw that the moral was hard to find, but other than that, fantastic! It was, for once, a story that kept it consensual. Not to mention it's the only romantic fanfic I know of that has a backstory! 8/10
NinjagoPony chapter 1 . 6/2
Cool!
Tom Jonson chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was good, but it would be better if I actually read it.
Crimsonphoenix10 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Absolutely amazing story, well done and made with perfection. I loved the whole conflict in it about, what I believed, false feelings and how they don't last but want you to stay in them.
Poop Shit Fuck chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
... I really don't understand what is going on here
mark chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
WTF
Dorminchu chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I have no idea how you made a story about a sparkly unicorn this sympathetic and deep, full of painful angst and unresolved feelings, but by gum, you did it.
There's little I can say that hasn't been said.
What I will say is this; you have taken a relatively innocent cartoon and given it a sense of maturity, without having to resort to unnecessary violence or clich├ęs. For that, you have my attention and respect! :)
Rather reminiscent of Groundhog Day or the Twilight Zone.
11/10
Shining Armor chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Couldn't Twilight change the weather with her unicorn magic? Even Rarity's changed the weather before when her cutie mark changed to Dash's. Also, "when Twi was just a filly, she found it rather silly to see how many other ponies she could meet. She had her books to read, didn't know that she would ever need other ponies to make her life complete." She didn't like any stallions or have friends.
Octavian chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I found this... rather disturbing. One of the first fanfic I read, I find it an excellent preview
Rainbow Dash chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
fokin botfil m8
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was the worst and most gayest story I have ever read in an FiM Fan Fiction. I highly doubt that Twilight and the other 5 are gay, and I'm pretty sure none of them are bisexual. So my mane statement of this story to the author is...FUCK YOU AND IF YOUR GAY THEN SHOVE A FUCKING 12 INCH RUBBER DILDO UP YOUR ASS YOU LESBIAN/HOMO. FUCK THE GAY RAINBOW FLAG.
liam chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
. .fanfic. . . . . . .
Ford chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Truly beautiful writing, don't stop doing this.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
make me feel like rick ross, fat ass, out of shape ass, fat nigga,... mayback muisic nigga!
TheTOOL chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I can see why it's classified as "Surreal shipping" T'was a fun read though, even better knowing the cannon ending to it.