Reviews for A Beautiful Day in Equestria
Interesting. Love the TwiDash shipping…wait…is this a prequel to "Bittersweet"? Let me know. I like this story. I just have one question…WHAT IN EQUESTRIA IS GONNA HAPPEN TO TWILIGHT?!

Overall, you have my support. I got a lot of questions and I hope you can answer them in a threequel or possible real sequel. Let me know.

Great story.
Star melody pony chapter 1 . 4/23
OK I don't know how to reply to comments so this is titled to "star melody" (I'm star melody) so I just found out this is a satire against shipping, it was great and that explains a lot and introduces Alot of cleverness into the story. I'm still a little confused about the weather thing, but I think I get it. And this was good.
Star melody chapter 1 . 4/23
... I'm confused. Alot. It was good, I liked it. It was strangely and unexplainingly addicting to read, but I don't really get what happened to the weather or why all this"love" kept happening.
boo
lazy chapter 1 . 2/22
good
PollyGaming83 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Damn. I watched the YouTube version of this and to be honest, I was not expecting this to have so much detail nor for it to be this amazing a read! I honestly think that this was one of the bestly written stories I have ever read in a long time! So congrats to you sir, you have earned the respect of another reader. :)
runetide chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
This is addressing the anonymous homophobic reviewer for the review that was dated Jun 23, 2014. First off: You're an idiot. This story was a work of satire, criticizing shipping in general. I guess you simply didn't have sufficient brain power to comprehend that. Secondly, don't be such a homophobe. It just makes you look silly. Especially when you do it anonymously. If you're going to be a homophobic bigot, at least have the courage to do it upfront if nothing else. To the author: I really enjoyed this story a lot, it was a very clever critique of shipping in the fandom. 10/10.
Haunted Lullaby chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
I wonder how many people will read this because of Rainbow Dash Presents. For those that don't know this was made fun of by the same person who wrote the fanfic. It was a really fun watch and if you enjoyed this story or not I suggest watching it.
Derron D Gulden chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I love it...that's all
Guywhoexists chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
uhhh... Quick question, why did this happen? What is making half of the fandoms dreams come true? Just wondering. And I don't know If this makes me a bad person, but I thought the story was HILLARIOS!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Well, for one, the ending was a little fast, so I had to re-read it to fully understand. Also, I saw that the moral was hard to find, but other than that, fantastic! It was, for once, a story that kept it consensual. Not to mention it's the only romantic fanfic I know of that has a backstory! 8/10
NinjagoPony chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Cool!
Tom Jonson chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was good, but it would be better if I actually read it.
Crimsonphoenix10 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Absolutely amazing story, well done and made with perfection. I loved the whole conflict in it about, what I believed, false feelings and how they don't last but want you to stay in them.
Poop Shit Fuck chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
... I really don't understand what is going on here