Reviews for Passion of Fire and Force of a Hurricane
The Red Star chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I like the interrogation. Very fitting. I've got to say, though, I would have liked to see one of their dates. I feel like their character dynamic hasn't been explored enough in this story. It's not something that's particularly grating, but it does feel a bit like a missed opportunity.

Sadly enough, there are a couple of errors. "I've always had" you may want to consider rewriting this part. "Peter couldn't help but jokingly added" this has grammar issues. They aren't all that annoying, but grammar problems make me angry.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
The Red Star chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Quite an interesting start. I'll admit to feeling a little out of the loop, since it's been years since I've seen anything regarding W.I.T.C.H. that isn't one of your stories, but it doesn't dampen my appreciation for this chapter.

I didn't spot any errors, aside from not capitalizing Nigel in the first sentence, so good job there. I like this chapter, though Nigel's asshattery does confuse me. That doesn't really matter to me, though, so good job!

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I totally wanna find out on how Naruto is gonna prank Peter and nice nickname Naruto thought up for Taranee.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
awwwwwwww.- that was cute will it be a one shot or a story? Naruto is sweet in any universe or story... unless he is driven insane.