Reviews for Much Ado in the Torchwood Hub
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
It was awesome but what happened with river and the doctor
that-geek-queen chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
What happened to River and the Doctor in the end?
morganfm chapter 15 . 1/30/2015
This was completely FANTASTIC! I love MAAN, Eleven/River, Donna getting a happy ending, Jack learning not to be a jerk, cute married Ponds, and all the awesome that was the perfection with which you wove these characters directly into the plot of Much Ado without losing the defining qualities of either of them. A masterpiece of fanfictional literature :D
Anna chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Have you ever seen a recording of the play Much Ado About Nothing with David Tennant and Catherine Tate? You can find a link here: tennant-watch. I think you'd like it.

This has not so much to do with your story, which I am going to read now. Bye!
Nixi Stasia chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
I love it!

I love the pairings used and I love the crossover!

Great! :) X
Nixi Stasia chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I forgot about this story! So, I'm reading it now! :)

I love it! :) X
Nixi Stasia chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Meh (I mean that about Rose, not the fic) I don't like Rose and this story doesn't change my feelings for her either way. I kinda find it funny how Mickey was with Rose then ending up with Martha.

Great fic and I love it!
jorgjhee chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
this was awesome! :D
RosesInJamJars chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
That was good :)

Not usually a Doctor/River fan, but this was quite an exception!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
I actually really liked this in an odd kind of way! The way you adapted the story was truly amazing! Good job! :)
Clueingforluce chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
haha that was brilliant! I loved the ending im so glad it all worked out well :D
Arabella Song chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
This was so, so good! Thank you for writing this
1945 chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
aww if only rory would have walked in a bit earlier...
Arabella Song chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
Don't get rid of Jack! Pweese?
Arabella Song chapter 13 . 5/4/2012
Perfect response with Amy and trory. I think she might have yelled more, but considering Rory's BAness, it was brilliant