Reviews for Motives
chail chapter 11 . 3/12/2019
I found this through somebody's favourite stories and I'm glad I did so.
I wish you'll come back to this and finish it someday
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2018
So I get life gets in the way of updating but I really do hope you come back to this story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2018
Ohhhhh Elijah is really laying it on thick!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2018
I love that Elijah is hellbent on getting Bonnie to forgive him lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Ohhhhhh I didn’t know I needed this ship, until I started reading this.
felicityawhite chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
wow so I was like 'this is awesome! they'll probably update soon!' and then I see the last update was 4 years ago and I was like okayyyyyy...*cries*
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2017
I hope one day to see this continue. Bonlijah is my OTO and I rarely ever see stories with them as love interests. It's so nice to see someone else love them too.
DaOnLeeSam chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
This is too good! Please update soon
ageorge365 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I love/hate how you start with reiterating why the male protagonist is deadly and not to be trusted then somehow through your writing magic bring the male protagonist and female protagonist together without sacrificing pacing. it's quite the talent
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
Great chapter. however I disagree about Napoléon. Or was him after all who brought back esclavagism. So what you said is not true. Check it out : Toussaint Louverture ...
missstyles101 chapter 10 . 11/13/2015
Please please update. PLEASE
Skendo chapter 11 . 10/10/2015
I know you haven't updated in a while, but I am really surprising myself by enjoying this story :D I very rarely read VD FanFictions, but when I do, I prefer Elijah and you have captured and portrayed him to how he is in VD and TO :D Thank you for sharing this, and I hope you return to it again someday, soon!
missstyles101 chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
I actually really like this story. Please update soon.
activelemons chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
So I've just read this entire story in one sitting and I almost shed a tear to see its been so long since in update! Lol I love every single but though it's extremely well written!
JustStockton chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
i stumbled on this little gem by mistake. I've read it a while ago but couldn't believe i forgot about it. This is such a great fic for an amazing pairing. If you ever decide to finish, that'd be amazing. But if not, thanks for getting it this far. It's really quite good.