Reviews for Motives
Nikki chapter 11 . 8/31/2021
This is such a well written story. The character development, the style, everything. I'm so sad that you haven't updated. I do hope that you are well and prospering.
chail chapter 10 . 4/21/2021
Its funny how you find a story the same way you found it earlier...
hey i hope you're doing okay and i wish that your muse appears and you come to back to this someday..
Chonnenuff chapter 11 . 3/19/2021
Her shields come crashing down... and now maybe a little or a lot of loving
Chonnenuff chapter 10 . 3/19/2021
I love it...though I wish they had shared a kiss at the fair. Here’s to hoping the next chapter is satisfying
chail chapter 11 . 3/12/2019
I found this through somebody's favourite stories and I'm glad I did so.
I wish you'll come back to this and finish it someday
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2018
So I get life gets in the way of updating but I really do hope you come back to this story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2018
Ohhhhh Elijah is really laying it on thick!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2018
I love that Elijah is hellbent on getting Bonnie to forgive him lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Ohhhhhh I didn’t know I needed this ship, until I started reading this.
felicityawhite chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
wow so I was like 'this is awesome! they'll probably update soon!' and then I see the last update was 4 years ago and I was like okayyyyyy...*cries*
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2017
I hope one day to see this continue. Bonlijah is my OTO and I rarely ever see stories with them as love interests. It's so nice to see someone else love them too.
DaOnLeeSam chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
This is too good! Please update soon
ageorge365 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I love/hate how you start with reiterating why the male protagonist is deadly and not to be trusted then somehow through your writing magic bring the male protagonist and female protagonist together without sacrificing pacing. it's quite the talent
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
Great chapter. however I disagree about Napoléon. Or was him after all who brought back esclavagism. So what you said is not true. Check it out : Toussaint Louverture ...
missstyles101 chapter 10 . 11/13/2015