Reviews for Ninja Piece
vDragneel chapter 8 . 5/29
This a good fanfic but I think you made naruto and sasuke extremely weak seeing that they are like 18...
I think that higuma should have been replace by Mizuki. It would have been pretty funny in me opinion.
bjorn aleswiller chapter 1 . 1/15
love your author's note about Idiot and True Readers... its not a way i have thought of it before but when i read it, i couldn't help but agree.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/11
I Enjoying reading this
BriEva chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was interesting...
Until he spoke to Kurama. Then I lost intrest.
The fact that his past was basically Luffy's was upsetting to me, it would have been better in my opinion if you added more to Naruto's original past, you know the being hated by his village, and twisted to include piracy in your own way that is different from Luffy's. Like Naruto, who is hated by his village meets Iruka at the Harbor of Konoha. He befriends Iruka and learns the awesomeness of being a pirate. When Iruka refuses to take him Naruto sneaks onto his ship as it floats away... Iruka finds him and drops him off at the next harbor and waits for someone to pick Naruto up. Bored Naruto explores until he finds the Biju Fruit, he eats it. and...well you get what I mean.
Different opening same result.
Anon chapter 118 . 4/10/2014
Hi! Read your story and think its good except theres not that many female crew members when there could be.
KamiNaruto chapter 39 . 12/4/2013
When is TenTen Shikamaru and Ino coming or the othe jinjurriki sorry cant spell good
Ultimate Alcatraz chapter 121 . 9/21/2013
good story, but when is the next chapter?
StrongGuy159 chapter 121 . 4/27/2013
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
Winter Kitsu chapter 121 . 4/26/2013
Hey long time no see great job as always
Drakon45 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Does luffy make an appearance in any of this? and another question who is more impulsive luffy or naruto?
Ved17 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Not a bad prologue...well thought out.
StrongGuy159 chapter 119 . 1/25/2013
Nice chapter continue please.
Winter Kitsu chapter 118 . 1/25/2013
Quite a long wait but it was worth it somewhat, I just thought that after a long wait it will be a super long chaper apparantly not
StrongGuy159 chapter 118 . 1/24/2013
Cool chapter continue please.