Reviews for Behind the book
hmmm chapter 7 . 2/11
what to call this ship? Glaval? Percihad? Galcival? you decide!
X chapter 3 . 2/11
there was just so much yes.
Eggman hater chapter 25 . 1/20
oh Gawain, doncha' know-when Sonic's involved there can be nothing but madness!
I love the new chapter! Please keep up the good work!
XD chapter 22 . 1/18
I loved this chapter! i laughed harder than i should have at more parts than i probably should have.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/15
I realy love this story! It's the best one I've ever read! I was wondering if you could write about Galahads childhood begining when he was born! Cause I would love to see Lancelot train galahad to become a knight! That would be awesome! Well if you do like my idea I won't say you stole my idea ok? Cause I want to read that story ok? Please make my dreams come true!
This is my faverite fanfiction ever! By the way. Do you know
starfox? It's an awesome game and I bet. You would do a
great job doing a story based on when fox was born, when his
Father died, and his reaction when he discovers his father has
died. By the way,I loved it when you left out bad words and other
Bad things! Please keep making these wonderful story's and Plz
keep up with the father-and-son moments! Love them!3
Eggman hater chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
XD SONIC! and yes, Lancey does need a few lessons on figurative language.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 23 . 10/26/2015
I just love the last line. I don't think he would actually go through with it though. Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next :)
SonadowStories chapter 23 . 10/26/2015
I really love how the write the father/son relationship between Lancelot and Galahad. It's very realistic. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2015
That was such a cute bonding scene! XD I had been wondering about Guinevere. This was a great chapter!
Dragonfire719 chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
This was a great story so far :)
SonadowStories chapter 21 . 7/9/2015
A Lancelot and Galahad story arc. I can sense alot of father and son bonding coming up ahead!
E-198 Lou chapter 21 . 7/9/2015
I'm glad you wrote the interaction between Lamorak and Lancelot, it was nice to see a side to our surly knight where he 'let his quills down' ;) It's god to see the father son relationship getting better as your stories unfold :) I look forward to the next installment!
SonadowStories chapter 20 . 6/24/2015
Boy, someone's stubborn. XD

AWW, the ending of this chapter was so sweet. There's nothing like a father and a son bonding. X3