Reviews for Behind the book
SonadowStories chapter 18 . 2/26
Lancelot is a great fther. Risking death just to get to his son!
Crystalmoon39 chapter 18 . 2/25
Wow! That was intense! I love the individual plots, but this ark really has my attention. Are those two really going to be together in the end? And if they are, what might be the cost? Can't wait!
Crystalmoon39 chapter 17 . 2/7
I was gone for really long but I'm so glad that this story continued! It's exciting with plenty of fun, heart warming, and heartbreaking moments, and I hope you continue to write it.
SonadowStories chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Glad to know that Galahad won't be leaving the knight's order. That would've been a real bummer!
SonadowStories chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
I just noticed how little reviews this story get and I am actually surprised by this. This story with it's different arcs is much different and more enjoyable than others and I'm surprised that not more people have commented on this. I like how you write Percival as a strong knight, but still keep her emotional and sensitive side intact. Aswell as the relationship between Lancelot and Galahad. Lancelot is a tough and cold knight, but he still clearly cares alot for his son. Both of these characters possess to completely characters traits and you somehow pulled it off and that's not easy to do without making them look extremely out of characters.
So keep up the good work and I hope to read the next chapter soon!
AHeartForStories chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Aw, this chapter was so cute. I wonder what Lancelot has to say about this though. Or Lamorak for that matter.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
This story is so cool
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Uh oh. And I hope Galahad will be alright, I wonder how Lancelot will get out of that mess.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
wow this is g briliant and the ending was funny please update soon