Reviews for Tainted Love
moonLight117 chapter 27 . 3/12
When is it coming more?
This is a very good story what happens in the next chapter
Guest chapter 27 . 8/19/2014
U realy dont like lux, do you.
ahsokatano805 chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
please update soon
Alternate histor chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
Amazing five stars
NLCProductions chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
Wow one hell if a family dinner
DARKNESS4311 chapter 27 . 12/15/2012
Hello I wonted to write and tell you how much I love your story but I had to keep reading though I only have one thing to say about the story I don't think I can wich Star wars the clone wars the same way the way you write is so good the way you have Ani and Ashoka sorry if I miss spelled her name but that was amazing I do hope you are planing on putting some more chapters I love to see if there kids are forces yours or anything like that or seeing Ashoka as a bounty hunter I think that be very bad ass, if you don't mind asking were you thinking of putting little more sex or more discrobing it a bit more sorry but some times its a little hard to see what they are doing you know
Velvet of Love chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
WOW! This story is so well written and interesting :)
That said: Ahsoka's mother is a dumb bitch -_- (no offense)
Seriously that is so rude to judge someone by class! Ahsoka and Anakin love each other, so frak the mom! Heh... Frak... I have a question about that. Did you make the word 'frak' on your own? Just curious.
Update!

P&L
Anisoka280 chapter 27 . 9/7/2012
loved the chapter please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
the essence of looooooooooooooooooooovvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee
zombie-hunt chapter 27 . 8/16/2012
i can't wait for the next chapter of this story! i want to know when the wedding is coming up! lol :D
General KJ chapter 27 . 6/19/2012
I'm glad 4 the update, and ahsoka's mom is such a bitch, jared is still as awesome as ever and the thing between anakin and obi-wan is still keeping the suspense of the story going. Great job :)
The Last One Left 0 chapter 27 . 6/19/2012
Yay update.
Anisoka21 chapter 26 . 5/25/2012
Amazing! Keep writing, Buddy! :)
SherlockSoka chapter 26 . 5/24/2012
u betta update soon or i'll go into a coma- ll falls to the floor ll