Reviews for On
Grapester chapter 8 . 1/21
I really hate how in harry potter books/movies everyone judges slytherin on a select number of 3 or more people. There are good slytherin's to you prat.
Grapester chapter 5 . 1/20
If time works differently there then that means everyone who died in the books should be there
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
I don't like the Dumbledore bashing here at all. That was so out of character,they should know that Dumbledore always knows what is for the best and keep their anger to a minimum,they are adults their rants were a bit ,so out of character.I like this type of fics(eventhough it is kind of illegal) but sometimes the characters' reaction can ruin should work on that.
gleefan2009 chapter 13 . 6/13/2017
love it please write more
Anonymous Critic chapter 13 . 4/18/2017
Keep writing! No lie, this is THE BEST fanfiction story I've EVER read!
mumphie chapter 13 . 4/13/2017
Hi - I love your take on the story - please get back to it soon. The year isn't even through as yet!
uggla2 chapter 13 . 3/20/2017
please continue!
Christopherprime22 chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
Does anybody else think something...happened to them? :(
Even if they don't continue writing fanfiction, I hope they're alright.
Rose099 chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
Revliledpembroke chapter 13 . 6/6/2016
Funny, the chapter you promise to update better was from 4 years ago.
Padfootette chapter 13 . 1/21/2016
Fantastic story I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
gleefan2009 chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Love it please write more
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I really liked this fanfic in 2012, but the name of James parents are Fleamont and Euphemia Potter, not Charlus and Dorea Potter. Yes, they had a son, but Pottermore said in 2011 that wasn't James Potter.
Madison Futch chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
This is one of the best fanfics! I have ever read! Please finish this and keep up the great work!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I keep hoping this will be updated. You are an amazing writer with few spelling and grammar mistakes and characters who seem to be mostly canon. Consider contuing please