Reviews for On
I don't like the Dumbledore bashing here at all. That was so out of character,they should know that Dumbledore always knows what is for the best and keep their anger to a minimum,they are adults their rants were a bit ,so out of character.I like this type of fics(eventhough it is kind of illegal) but sometimes the characters' reaction can ruin should work on that.
gleefan2009 chapter 13 . 6/13
love it please write more
Anonymous Critic chapter 13 . 4/18
Keep writing! No lie, this is THE BEST fanfiction story I've EVER read!
mumphie chapter 13 . 4/13
Hi - I love your take on the story - please get back to it soon. The year isn't even through as yet!
uggla2 chapter 13 . 3/20
please continue!
Christopherprime22 chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
Does anybody else think something...happened to them? :(
Even if they don't continue writing fanfiction, I hope they're alright.
Rose099 chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
Update
Revliledpembroke chapter 13 . 6/6/2016
Funny, the chapter you promise to update better was from 4 years ago.
Padfootette chapter 13 . 1/21/2016
Fantastic story I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
gleefan2009 chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Love it please write more
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I really liked this fanfic in 2012, but the name of James parents are Fleamont and Euphemia Potter, not Charlus and Dorea Potter. Yes, they had a son, but Pottermore said in 2011 that wasn't James Potter.
Madison Futch chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
This is one of the best fanfics! I have ever read! Please finish this and keep up the great work!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I keep hoping this will be updated. You are an amazing writer with few spelling and grammar mistakes and characters who seem to be mostly canon. Consider contuing please
Iris Stardust chapter 13 . 8/18/2015
I know it's been years but I still hope I'll se next chapter one day :) (Like I do with most of chracters reads books story as they are rearly finnished...)
Universal creature chapter 13 . 7/5/2015