Reviews for In Which Swan Queen Watch Bambi
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awwww, Regina watched Bambi! That is so... un-Regina-like. Only Emma (and possibly Henry) could get her to do something like that! And I totally laughed at Emma acting like a spoiled little child!
ibuiltthesunforyou chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
this was precious :3
turtle chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
"Close enough, you big heartless ball of fluff."
haha cute. :)
Poster chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I congratulate whoever came up with this pairing. It takes the cake for both most written and least likely. Goes somewhere up the with golden swan in liklyness. But there is one thing I find disturbing. If this was to happen, Reginia, in full knowledge, would be in love- and not in the innocent way- with her grandchild. The daughter of her stepdaughter. Eek. Can anyone imagine having this sort of relationship- heck, they even make love in some fics, if not get very close- with your grandma/grandpa? A lesbian/gay relationship, no less! So I salute you many writers, who dare write where I get disgusted and go write anouther rumbelle fic...
Poster chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
srhittson chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
cute story
storybrookegrrl chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I really enjoy your oneshots! Please keep writing!
JustAnotherAnon chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
If you ever stop writing these one shots ill cry :X anyways yep I always cry when i watch Bambi :( So I totally get why Regina didn't like it :P