Reviews for The terrible Prank Gone Horribly Wrong
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/25
Oh my heart... if you have read of someone that did a sequel to this, I will not ask as you said you would not, can you let me know? Please, I need to know the outcome of this. I'm in tears and Roy and Wally... Artemis will find herself benched by Ollie himself when Roy tells, cause that's the worst thing for them I bet... and that's BEFORE Bruce gets word and he will, I know he will. Oooooh, I wanna hug Dick.
Update! Update! Update! This might be akward for Arty, but who cares! We WANT the akward. Make another chapter, where he gets upset, maybe pepole yell, and then they talk in private and apologize. I din't care what you do, but you've got potential.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 7/19
Yah, I can see why everyone wanted a sequel pr something. I mean, you kind of just left us hangin. Not cool. Not cool at all.

Still really well written tho. So, kudos for that.
This story needs a aftermath
hsdgbvfubrtav chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Artemis...what on EARTH have you done?!
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Why is there no continuation of this?! It's really good, but this isn't finished as it is, c'mon. Please update, I hope you get a message
jcselby chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
what no I need more! please update
coolexaj chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Artemis go to hell!TO HELL WITH YOU!*Dumps her in hell* :)
wittyusernames chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This story made me cring
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
It's totally been forever since you've even probably looked at this story, but if someone does decide to continue it, could you make it known?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAaa! This is the saddest thing I've ever read! I feel like you've run my heart over with a tractor! I totally love Dick-Donna-Roy friendship. I need a Part two! Or at least an epilogue, where Bruce pulls Robin from the team (maybe permanently), and Wally totally chews out Artemis, and the whole team is like brooding and guilty, and Kaldur comes back and he's like "What up, Fishes!?" But everyone is super depressed and he scolds them and the mentors all support dick and WOW. That's all.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
damn
Dame-Of-The-Living-Dead chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Please write a sequel! I love how well you wrote this and I absalutly love the idea!
Dame-Of-The-Living-Dead
animegal1357 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
please make a sequel... wan to see robin cry
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Looks like Robin's parents are getting some new neighbors.