Reviews for The terrible Prank Gone Horribly Wrong
It's totally been forever since you've even probably looked at this story, but if someone does decide to continue it, could you make it known?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAaa! This is the saddest thing I've ever read! I feel like you've run my heart over with a tractor! I totally love Dick-Donna-Roy friendship. I need a Part two! Or at least an epilogue, where Bruce pulls Robin from the team (maybe permanently), and Wally totally chews out Artemis, and the whole team is like brooding and guilty, and Kaldur comes back and he's like "What up, Fishes!?" But everyone is super depressed and he scolds them and the mentors all support dick and WOW. That's all.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
damn
Dame-Of-The-Living-Dead chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Please write a sequel! I love how well you wrote this and I absalutly love the idea!
Dame-Of-The-Living-Dead
animegal1357 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
please make a sequel... wan to see robin cry
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Looks like Robin's parents are getting some new neighbors.
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
*Smacks Artemis* idiot! . poor Robin T.T *hugs Robin*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
good story
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
You gotta continue this and turn it into a story!
SwingingRobin chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
O.O ... that... THAT WAS SO SAD! Q.Q I know you don't want to write more for this story, but please make us aware if anyone DOES decide to continue it. PLEASE!
candycrazy12346 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
O.o
IanPeriwinkle chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Poor Dick - This was really well-written. It's a pity that you won't be putting up a sequel. :)
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
poor dick.
I'm a Secret chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I'm sure it's been a long time since you've written/looked at this, but you should really consider doing an aftermath
KIBucs15 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
more u should write about his response on the prank she tryed to do to him. and saying why he was there and the teams reaction to it.