Reviews for A Sweet Dawn
laceyndom chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
I love this story!
Abbey chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
I know you have already finished this story, but I just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying reading this! you have an interesting way, that you write. I kinda like it ;)

Good job! Now I have to read some more. thx ;)
Antara93 chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
AWESOME FF! totally loved it
BELAVERA chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Why do the three of them take so long to grow? Reneesmee grew so fast. Physically she was 7 and fully grown. These hybreads have taken SO LONG to grow to physical size 8!
BELAVERA chapter 18 . 8/9/2012
Since James thinks she is human, he & his "friends" will underestimate Bella. Bella is smart.
BELAVERA chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
It is good that they have an imagination, you wrote them well.
BELAVERA chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Some things really don't change that much. I'm thinking of the toddlers, of course. The things they play with might, though. A lot of people were being affected by the depression. of course. But I doubt the Cullens were too worried about that.
BELAVERA chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Are we ever going to find out where the Voltori got the girls?
BELAVERA chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
No, J had not noticed an obsession with anything. I was surprised, though, that we didn't hear of them first from Alice...
BELAVERA chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
It doesn't seem like they got very far from the castle, the Cullens need to find them fast!
mjkcsk chapter 22 . 8/9/2012
love it! post on the other story soon (cause this one's finished) even though i haven't read it I'm sure it'll be good!
BELAVERA chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
All I can say is that I hope the two groups will be happy to meet each other.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
your doing well, but shouldn't the adults be noticing flashbacks or memories, carlisle especially. keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
I don't. Want to be mean, but to me, this story was very boring. It was a cool idea, but I don't think you managed your story well.
Bingo chapter 21 . 8/2/2012