Reviews for Such a Heavenly Way To Die
Ok I don't usually review to stuff cause I'm really lazy, but I just had to review on this and say this way the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I loved the dialogue,the plot, and the overall image that I got from this story, like I could literally see a movie playing out in front of me. This is probably the best klaine one shot I've ever read and trust me, I read a lot of klaine one shots and just overall stories of them. It's not my favorite overall as I have 2 multi chaps that probably beat this, it's definitely number 3 of all the klaine I've ever read and number 1 out of all the one shots. Please keep writing because I see you have a wonderful talent for it. I absolutely loved this story and especially the ending because I can only handle to many "we both live" stories. Not that I don't like and want those in klaine stories I just liked the change in this one where it was still a happy ending but not as perfect as everyone might see it. Thank you for posting this and putting ur time and effort into this to make us fanfictioners very happy.

Kisses, A
hlc2395 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Oh god my heart it was perfect :D x
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Can't think of anything to say, esp since I've teared up. Very sweet and well-written. Very good job.
Insert Crazy Name Here chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow. Okay. Totally not going to start crying...
This was so heartbreakingly beautiful.
Chalith chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was beautiful. Combinated with sad violin music you don't stand a chance against the tears.
I'm still crying. :')
Jordan of 2013 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was the best Klaine story ever! I am crying right now lol :) you are amazing and super talented! I loved every minute of it!
x0xalexis8 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Omg I'm crying! That was amazing thank you so much for writing it!
melancholysky chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was so so beautiful and amazing and fantastically written and just so PERFECT ;_; Thank you so much for writing such a sweet & heartbreaking story - I loved reading it :) Xo
bowtiesandscarves chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO PERFECT I CAN'T EVEN THIS IS WHAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY LIKE I BOW DOWN TO YOU I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU ASK OF ME JUST UGH THANK YOU
hanabananana chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow just wow omg that was so good I cried so much but omg it was the perfect ending! You write beautiful and I'm seriously having trouble coming up with words to describe this right now so I shall just keyspam BHCJSBDCHJALBjbasjbdshbdsjbj cdbwufwpfrwnkl Yes I think that accurately depicts my feelings right now.
ptirobo chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That is so sweet and sad, but just the perfect amount of sad - not too much, which would mean I'd be bawling my eyes out - really just the perfect balance between those two emotions … Bravo !
sheslikepoison chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is so beautiful 3 .
happy anon chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
sniff good ending to this sad story.*sniffs*
ninjalex56 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is probably the most beautiful and heartbreaking story I have ever read. Thank you 3
bethanybooth chapter 1 . 5/23/2012