Reviews for Jasper's Vote
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 23 . 6/2
Awesome story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to continue
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 4/21
alice is so devious i can't understand how they can believe her. i just know she's going to say she only meant for edward to bite and change bella, not kill her.
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 4/21
edward and alice are going to go down when the major gets there.
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 4/21
edward absolutely deserved that. he is not bella's father or her husband so he has no right to talk to her that was so right to tell him to shut the f... in his own inimitable way! and just like a pussy he can't take not being right and ran away.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 4/21
this is great! i love jasper and bell together, they are both truly adults and not just immature teenagers.
angelaroberts202 chapter 23 . 3/7
Please update! I hope you're okay and doing better
angelaroberts202 chapter 15 . 3/7
I don't like how Bella could be that insensitive to him proposing. That seemed so unnecessary and snobbish.
angelaroberts202 chapter 13 . 3/7
It was so obvious that Alice couldn't be trusted since the first 'scene' with her in it.
angelaroberts202 chapter 8 . 3/7
It's probably esme since Alice seems too fairl obvious. Esme seems fake and I've never liked her. She probably let Edward go at the airport on purpose. Or it could be someone else but I don't know who that could be
angelaroberts202 chapter 7 . 3/7
I wouldn't trust Alice either way. She's dangerous and shown she can't be trusted. She let Edward get back in.
angelaroberts202 chapter 3 . 3/7
Hahahaha that Jasper and Edward showdown makes me so happy! That was amazing. Someone needs to put Edward in his place
angelaroberts202 chapter 1 . 3/7
I ship Bella and jasper just as much as I ship Bella and Carlisle. I'm not a fan of twilight movies (or the books really) but I love the fanfiction. The characters are much in depth and definitely less cheesy and annoying.
R u going to finish
Amineh1825 chapter 23 . 1/5
I have really enjoyed your story and got to ch 23 and I'm rally sad to see that you haven't updated since 2013, so I really hope you finish it.
jeoliverio chapter 23 . 12/9/2016