Reviews for While The Living Mourn
sghazalifard chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
I want an update. please please please. update this wonderful story... please
leylinjan chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
i like it :) hope you'll write more soon, especially of Dray :)
borderlinecrazy chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Well, Harry's getting punished; that's good. But others are suffering for his mistakes much more than he is - so, hit him HARDER. He needs to apologize to Draco and Ginny for the shitty behavior to both of them. He owes Teddy a massive apology, when he wakes up - if he does. He needs to know that Teddy might not, and that's his fault. He needs to not just get annoyed at the people mad at him - but listen to them, and feel the guilt. He also should find out Draco's pregnant, and since he felt the need to hide Draco and marry Ginny despite not loving her enough to stay faithful - nor loving Draco enough to give her up, that this child will be one he can never have. This child he cannot claim, ever, because of his own mistakes. He needs to know that, and feel the shame and self-hatred of that.
ladious18 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
i enjoyed that fic...cant wait for the continuation...pliz update soon...
KLS-Blueskies chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
this is great please update :D
Mashkai30 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
I like it thus far and am looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
i like the way you are easing Ginny out and having Harry pull his head out his ass. i can't wait for the next chapter the suspense is killing me!
MrsPotter160 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
very good story! I always didnt like the thought of Ron and Draco together but your story makes it look rrly good :) ever tho this is not a R/D story. Write more soon!
highasfu chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Just one question, where do you want to lead the relationship between the pointed main characters here, to? I'm curious, and this is getting more interesting... But don't spoil yet. However, I did wish this chapter would be a bit longer, perhaps with more scene of brooding Draco over the fact that Harry wanted to move on, decided to leave him? I personally do enjoy seeing Draco a bit in an uptight situation but still wish a happy ending for him. Hahahaha, I know I'm being weird. Anyway, update soon :)
MDarKspIrIt chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Great story so far. Can'T wait to read more.
xnyxchanx chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
i like the plot but maybe you should consider getting a beta if you dont have one or getting more than one beta if you already have one, its really hard to understand what you are writing when you dont use paragraphs for dialogues, have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes and employed wrong sentence structure.
RocklifeDude chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Yay! A new chapter! I am loving the revelations Harry has been having lately. And as for Fred and George, I think they are wonderful and could be an interesting addition to the story!
setsuko teshiba chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Oh my! XDD Please update this soon!...Poor Draco.
charrly chapter 4 . 8/18/2012