Reviews for General Trouble
Angela Rakestraw chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I think that this was a very touching story.I'm very glad that Captain Tarpals didn't and Jar Jar Binks are my favorite characters in star wars Episode 1.I just love Captain Tarpals' role very Jar's role was very touchy.
Love,
Angela Rakestraw
alicia chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
I have been a jar jar fan ever since the first movie was released and I loved this story. It was true to the whole character of jar jar. I am only sorry it took me so long to read it. The author had informed me awhile back but life was so busy I didn't have time. The only thing I would change would be having the bad lieutenants exiled instead of imprisioned.
Seldes Katne chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
LuckyLadybug66, thank you for pointing me to this story - I'm always looking for good stories about Gungans. The resentment of two long-time soldiers over Jar Jar's promotion makes sense, as does their blaming Tarpals for it because of his friendship with Jar Jar. The fact that Jar Jar saves his friend pretty much by accident is a nice touch, and very much in keeping with Jar Jar's character. I'm curious as to the sudden appearance of a wall in the middle of the battlefield, but perhaps that's a wall on one of the tanks the droid army was flying? That's only a minor quibble, though - the rest of this story is well done. Figures that Jar Jar would mistakenly think the Captain's dead when he's probably just passed out ... Oh, and I'll go have a look at "Campfire Tales" when I get a minute.
Sezra Murr chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
It was very good work but you could have gone into more detail on exactly how Captain Tarpals survived. I really hope there's going to be a sequel. _
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Ah, yay! You're on FFN, Daisy!

This was a cute story! For a moment I was worried that Tarpals would be dead, but luckily you were just trying to trick us.

*grin* I hope we'll see more Gungan fics from you!
Sonic Rose chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Mesa thinkin' that wasa very touching Story. Mesa likin' Mr. Jar Jar binks much! Yousa' always was one with the fake-in' outs so I shouldna' spect anyone be-a dying. :D Issa all happy ever after after all!

Ahh Maybe me seein' room for improvement, but mesa likin what mesa be seein.
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Cool story! :) Very intriguing..please write more like this! :)