Reviews for the scientist
EmilytheSlayer chapter 1 . 4/19
I really love this so far! I just finished reading the series. Quicksilver was also really good. Allison has always been my favourite character along with Milo (who's in Quicksilver). This is probably one of my favourite book series and I always feel so alone in this fandom, haha.
So, I really like this story so far and can't wait to read the rest!
TikTakJabberJay chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I love it. (I got Quicksilver the other day and R J said that it was the first copy she has ever signed.)
Hey-Unicorn-Eat-Tacos-With-Me chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I know this is a pretty old fanfiction, but I just finished reading both Ultraviolet and Quicksilver, and at this point there are a grand total of two fanfictions on the series. It would be fantastic if you could continue with this.
Nikki Altava chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ultraviolet is one of my fave books so was really glad to see someone had written a fanfic for it! Even though ttheres only one! I'll probably do one once I get an idea!
DivergentFromPanem chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh my gosh this was sooooo good! I can't believe I haven't came across this before because I LOVE LOVE LOVE ULTRAVIOLET! :D I didn't even know that QuickSilver was coming out cuz' when I read UltraViolet, the author only metioned on the back that she may write a sequel, but now I can't wait! :D