Reviews for Unforgettable Eyes
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 3/3
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
Girl with guns chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
great story, so why isnt it updated!? I can understand if it is school and just generally real life getting in the way, but please, it's such a shame to leave a good story like this! Oh, and i have a question, why doesnt Harry age? Is it because of his healing ability?
Kage 5243 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
f
hotcat chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
so interesting. Id like to read more :) pls
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
d
bookfan86 chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
I updated mine you should update your please please please please please please
UnknownFlux chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
The fact that someone made another AnK/HP crossover makes me grin, especially since harry can remember. Although I do kind of agree with Katze in not being sure whether to pity him or not for having Iason's interest...
Yizuki chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oops. I just realized how akwardly I worded that. I meant have HARRY acts as the buffer/bridge between Iason and Riki, not the other way around.
Yizuki chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
I'm loving the direction the story is going in right now. It keeps that sort of somber tone that was prevalent in the original animated series, showing the difficulties of living on this foreign planet and the weight of the characters choices. Even the pacing is very reminiscent of the story, and I like that a lot and admire it in your story.

One thing I'm very aprehensive about is the fact that Iason is so interested in Harry. I don't mind it, but the original story is about Iason and Riki. It would bother me if their relationship was destroyed by the introduction of Harry. To that effect I'd either say pair Harry with Iason and Riki as a secondary pet who acts as a buffer/bridge between the two, or have Harry be a sort of ward of Iason's and put him in a relationship with Katze, his subordinate. While a Riki/Harry pairing is intruiging, it would ruin the original plotline too much.

Please! Continue soon!
Drasia33 chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Genial, harry se va a encontrar con riki continua porfaaaaaaaa
RoseThorn333 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Please write more, i beg of you. This story was so very good. So i hope for more and soon.
HikariAi chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
I really really love this story, it's totally awesome. I like how you have made Harry and his abillity's. It's very exciting. I can't wait for the next cjapter. Please please update soon. -gives puppy eyes-
Kage 5243 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
more plz love the plot
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Evci chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
More please, I really like this !