Reviews for The Exam
Pom Rania chapter 6 . 11/5
cntcenut5 chapter 1 . 9/9
Pwuahahahahahahaha... Really funy... I wonder if Kishimoto Sensei make Naruto the first Genin Hokage ...
Funniest thing I've read in about forever! Thank you so much for writing this blastedly hilarious thing!
LadyRainDancer chapter 6 . 8/2
Hahahha I couldnt stop laughing at this last chapter XD I kinda wish you'd written more, but it was very good! _
TeresaLynne chapter 6 . 3/22
Shakes head, they should have realized that Naruto would make them pay, and pay dearly! Many thanks for posting this! :)
Hektols chapter 6 . 3/17
Sweet ending, that will teach them to not mess with their boss.
Hektols chapter 5 . 3/17
Well, everyone finally realized that it was not as funny when the power difference was so obvious.
Hektols chapter 4 . 3/17
Gaara didn't have to face Orochimaru in the Forest, he has nothing to brag about.
Hektols chapter 3 . 3/17
I'm surprised that the other kages didn't complain about Konoha abussing that rule vacuum to have the strongest ninja representing them.
Hektols chapter 2 . 3/17
Ibiki and Anko are walking in very thin ice, they are pissing the someone who could assign them to patrol the sewers.
Hektols chapter 1 . 3/17
Well, Hokage is also a ninja rank, not a title like 'Legendary Sannin', when Naruto became Hokage he was automatically promoted to chuunin, to jonin and to Hokage.
Chaotic chainz x chapter 6 . 2/20
I end up saying it at every fic you make ( starting at naruto ill work my way through) and at every fic I always say I love you. It's no different I love you I love you I love you
You give me a glimmer of hope in my life with you comedy your plot lines and the love that you put into your plotlines every fic so I errr I forgot the rest but good fic as usual - there is a high probability you may never read this-
RavenLilyLuna chapter 6 . 2/10
that was an amazing story to read and hilarious
betty4794 chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
you are one amazing writer
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
LOL That was a very funny way. ;) Seriously, just don't try to out prank Naruto, unless your names are Fred and George Weasley.