Reviews for Fragments
Delete this now Delete chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow...just...wow. You're definitely are good at the angst.
Rashell chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
ehy there..

Very angsty oneshot...

Edward was so mean..ok he was a Dom but a Dom is never mean to his subs..

Edward with his awful attitude has lost everything..a son's love included...

Good job!

Rashell
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was tragic. I cried, my heart broke for both of them and I can't believe Edwards wife would destroy him like that. Then again, if you are never taught how to love or haven't been nurtured right and, you never make those close to you aware of that, they will automatically assume that you're some kind of as*hole because you will never truly know how behave or show tender emotions such as love. It's not the easiest thing in the world to learn how to do, ESP somebody who has been raised and taught like Edward had been.

Beautifully written and do very sad Mi! xoxo
iamwriter chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
a true tearjerker...but a goodone.
henbi chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This story touched me with its raw, honest and heart breaking emotions. So tragic and sad. Beautifully written - thank you for sharing.
wtf chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Disgusting

humiliating

did not enjoy it!
Iwannalickdean chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow! Even though there wasn't a HEA, it was still beautiful!
sharonjane chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Absolutely heartbreaking. Two broken people destined to never find true happiness. The results of an abusive upbringing can be devastation on many lives. At least Bella hopefully found a measure of peace in her life with their son, sadly her time was all too short.

Excellent, insightful, well written. Thank you for sharing.

Sharon
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was so powerful, and in a way perversely satisfying that there was no HEA. It's rather refreshing to read about a Bella who is eventually strong enough to leave an unacceptable situation and forge some contentment out of her life, even if it doesn't end up all sunshine and rainbows. it's so much closer to most of the real life stories we all know.

Thank you.
Orchid Child chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I must say, I love this. It's brilliant.

My heart constantly broke for Bella and her fragile state of mind. Loving a man, she believed never truly loved her back by his actions. She never admitted to him, and I"m not quite sure why...but this was written so well. The outside observer for Bella was written so well and it showed her trying to rebuild from ashes and try come out a better person. Her son was her only anchor. I loved the entire thing, her feelings of never being good enough for him - dom and sub relationship they shared. For a while I hated Edward and all he did. He always seemed to be playing with her feelings and he was purposely. I don't understand how he tried to love her at all. But the last part, for him and his inability to truly love and his feelings on not having anyone around, really. It showed he had pushed away Bella, tried to bury his feelings and in turn he never had his son. It just implied so much on his relationship with his true son, I infer he tried to make contact but was rebuffed?

I'm not sure, all I know is that I love his. Thank you for sharing your talent.