Reviews for Total Drama Underdogs
this is great so please continue this
when is this gonna be updated
Sekishiki chapter 22 . 7/24
Well, I just discovered this story, but is amazing how well written is this change from canon also is great to see Ezekiel and Harold get this far and their friendship with Eva.

In all, a great story.
Survivor professor chapter 22 . 7/24
Great story hurry up and make the next chapter
you better update this before next month
so when is the next one
NerdyNightStocker chapter 22 . 7/5
That was an entertaining take on a popular filler episode. Ezekiel's stranding and Harold's immediate doubts about the entire situation made sense. I also like the various callbacks to canon with Duncan's hints at having a nice side to Eva's hypothetical reaction to Ezekiel's confession. I'm glad there was a new Wilson for Ezekiel to fawn upon instead of the typical Mister Coconut (who I always found annoyingly overrated). The best part was Zeke having to fake his anguish over Doctor Pineapple XD.

I used to think that Eva and Ezekiel were destined to be the ironic finalists. But I can honestly see either Ezekiel or Harold getting eliminated next and then Eva placing third. As fitting adit would be for antagonist Duncan to be out third, seeing the Bice side of him makes me think that he'd be in it for the long haul against one of the other male misfits. I'm hoping I'm wrong but more possibilities are coming to light after seeing a better side to the juvy boy...

Regardless I like your list of planned stories and I look forward to seeing your next update!
Fangren chapter 22 . 7/5
A great take on the canon chapter, although I wasn't really feeling Dr. Pineapple that much. It felt, I don't know, like it was trying too hard to replicate the success to Mr. Coconut. Don't get me wrong, I liked the rest of what Zeke did this chapter, and I totally get why you included the good doctor, it just seemed a little off to me.

Other than that, interesting to see Duncan showing a bit more of his nice guy side. I'll look forward to seeing where that goes next chapter when he's forced to partner up with one of his enemies. I'm still going with my prediction from last time, though - Ezekiel goes next, then Duncan in the Final Three. I am fully prepared to be wrong, though.

Also, I'm definitely looking forward to a few of those future stories - Battle of the Generations, Revenge of the Rejects, and Ridonculous Beginnings to be specific.
FOWLKON chapter 22 . 7/3
I take it that you seen the first episode of the Ridonculous Race. It's funny, eh? I tell you, one of the characters looks like he could be Chris's dad.
JokerCarnage5 chapter 22 . 7/1
Great use of cartoon comedy in this chapter.
I honestly thought Zeke would go Gollum in this chapter but it was nice to se he did'nt. Also cool to se Zeke come cleane about the entire "girl stuff" and Eve being nice about it.
Great to have Underdogs back!
saQhra chapter 1 . 6/30
HOLY TESLA GOD! I also reach to the same conclusion: If Ezekiel hadn't spoken at that time Courtney had been the first eliminated.
I will read your fanfic.
IN THE LEFT CONNER THE HARD HEADED HITTER MR COCONUT IN THE RIGHT CONNER THE SPIKEY THRASHER DR PINAPPLE fight
Leo chapter 22 . 6/30
So glad you're back! As far as predictions on who's leaving next, it's definitely not going to be Duncan, while I hope Eva stays because she's the last female left. I'm gonna say it's between Ezekiel and Harold for the next elimination.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 22 . 6/30
Hey, great updating here. You did a pretty cool job in this chapter.

Also, good reference to 'Feral Ezekiel' here; he got even more violent than Owen in the same situation, showing he already is prone to losing his mind in a very extreme situation.

Keep the good writing.
i know u hate courty but please if you make a her into the third season please don't make her go feral