Reviews for Slave Owner
The awesomeness! Goku fighting his twin brother or cousin for Chi Chi! I love it. I'm impressed with the rescuing and fighting for her heart. ️
tanya chapter 4 . 7/23
This seems more bulma and vegeta relationship type. I think Kakarot should have been more nicer like goku.
XxKakarot'sGalXx chapter 7 . 1/3
This is an awesome chapter c: i luved it and i love kakarot[goku] so much! I hope u write a sequel. Kakarot:Yeah write a sequel about me [He does a puppy face]
Dark Invader chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
(Sniffle) so sweet great story hope you write more
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
:( I wanted them to say the three words to each other. Awesome story nonetheless!
cool cat chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Kakarot should walk in while she's being raped. And then Turles should run away with her and they should go on a wild goose chase
Diosa Luna chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Aww, esperaba un final mas romántico, con sexo desenfrenado y muchos bebés. Me encantó la historia, pero en lo personal le falto un poquito más jajaja quería más romance.
Halle chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
So far I really like this. You're pacing the story a lot faster then I usually like to read but I feel like your making it work, though some more description wouldn't hurt. Now for the constructive criticism; Chi-chi's characterization needs a little work, though much of this behavior is within the parameters of her cannon personality it really does not work in this setting, think about it, she is smart and has been through hell and back, she should probably have some survival mechanisms in place by now, she should be keeping her head down at first trying to figure out her new master and maybe have fantasies of escape, but her immediately brazen attitude would place her in great danger, something some one in her position would know all to well, a better way to use her delightful attitude would be to have it come out gradually over time spent with Goku as she becomes more comfortable. I actually love what you have done with goku/kakarott. He's almost unrecognizable as cannon Goku but that's totally appropriate considering how wildly different his upbringing would have been. Over all very good with lots of potential!
lovecomyes17 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
I want more! Haha. XD I can just imagine Vegeta figuring out what Goku became Heehee. XD anyway I love it :D It was pretty adorable :)
Hektols chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Great work with the story, it only needs an epilogue or a sequel.
Hektols chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Turles doesn't know where he is getting into.
Hektols chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Finally the villain made his move.
Hektols chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
No wonder why Kakarot needed a slave.
Hektols chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Good one.
Hektols chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Funny begining of the chapter.

So Goku is also one of the strongest saiyans in this universe too? Good.

I wonder how they treat demisaiyans.