Reviews for A Matter of Honour
aliasfluffyone chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
enjoyed. would love to read a sequel.
sistergrace2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Excellent story, Maz! Full of angst and all kinds of good stuff. Loved it!
Elleree chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is a wonderful story. It definitely fits Kid. He would be stubborn enough to force himself to stay awake and alive just long enough to avenge Heyes. (Also just stubborn enough not to really believe Heyes is alive when he sees him!) The worry Heyes showed was done well. Very good.
Ghislaine Emrys chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
A very taut and suspenseful story. Really liked the sheriff here. The way you portrayed the relationship between Kid and Heyes was great! Lots of excellent lines, especially after Kid was reunited with Heyes; perhaps my favorite was: "Trust you to be sneaky even when you're dead."
HannaHeyes chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I echo the other reviewers in that I thought the banter was wonderful in this story. I think my favorite part was when the sheriff and Heyes met up with the ladies on the street on their way to the saloon. I can imagine the look on her face when she found out who Heyes was! I wonder though, will that bounty hunter be making any appearances in other stories...
Lana Coombe chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Another good one Miz Maz! The visuals were great - I remember the film and you captured the atmosphere really well. The balance of tension and more light-hearted banter worked very well.
skykomish1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I am very glad that you finished this piece. Wonderful writing with just the right balance of stress, worry, humor and action. I wasn't sure whether a dark-eyed, dimpled fella was really gone or if he would be making an appearance later in the story. So glad that you didn't do him in for good and always. Both the doctor and the sheriff were wonderful characters, and a couple of guys I wouldn't mind getting to know. So the bounty hunter is still out there. Will we be seeing him again in another story?
InsideOutlaw chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Great story as always. Thanks!
Penski chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh... I've been waiting for this story for awhile and it was well worth the wait! Very angsty with just enough hurt/comfort and lots of wonderful bantering. Excellent story, Maz!