Reviews for Paper Flowers
illegally-insane chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow. Not only was this well written, it was also vivid in its imagery. I loved it. I'd normally say something about grammar, but the fic just seems to flow better the way you write it.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
heh, nice work.
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Nice imagery you have there with the picture! I think it would be cool for Raijin to be an artist :)! Beautiful work once again!

Kimmie
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Very well done and the comparison was excellent, Guardian! I enjoyed this very much and you told it so well from Raijin's point of view! )
Miyamashi chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
I've read this one lots and I've never reviewed it? I'm soooo sorry! I looove this story! Your descriptions are great!
Bella Ragazza chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
i'm reviewing all ur stuff tonite, aint i? *grins* your awesome, really you have some talent. this is really profound and beautiful, and its obvious you've mastered not only the humor genre but others.
kit chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
this is cute! I like they symolism with the flowers, even though this one was just kind of a filler type thingy. Really cute though. Raijin's getting deep, that's scary!
Z chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
Wow. I like it, i like it alot. Doesn't sound like pure fluff to me, pretty deep for Raijin, ya know?
Shino Kouen chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
That was so cute! It was so... Raijin-like! Amazing you can write so well! Keep it UP!
Valefor chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Wow... I KNEW IT! Raijin isn't as doofy as he looks, ne? _ LOVE the symbolism 'n stuff here, very nice nice nice. Off I go to read the rest of ye fics... Found me a new fav author, mwuah. _ YAY4GUARDIAN!
kittu9 chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Wow...that was an amazing take on Raijin! I love how it's all connected...
Some Mad Person chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
I loved this. Excellent imagery skills, wonderful POV of Raajin, and posse forever indeed. Saifuus rule, and so do your lovely stories. Keep writing and happy new year
Catesith18 chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
Very nice, Guardian!
House on a freakin' prarie chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
All Guardians stories are THE BEST I'VE EVER READ. THHHEEEE! BEEEESSSTT!

They are the best by far, specially the Saifuu ones.

:) :) :) ;)
Fujin Your Friendly Neighborhood Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
Actually, UO doesn't write fast... she hordes and then has me slowly release 'em. (I could kill the fast writers too) \/\/()\/\/, though, I had no idea Raijin was so symbolic. He could have done my projects in art class for me? What exactly -is- a tree essence? Would you mind telling me that? WOULD YOU? RAGE!