Reviews for Shifted
Smiling Snape chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
best fic since differentials! plz do write more often.
Stellar Gal chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Your update has left me wanting more! I love the way you've characterized Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask. I look forward to their interaction as Usagi and Mamoru. :-) I have to say my favorite part of this chapter is the way you have TM talking to SM when he thinks she's unconscious, the hint of vulnerability is endearing. Can't wait for what you have in store for us next!
Antigone2 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I really really like this. I love the slightly darker, more realisticish AU setting, the comic book-like prose and action, Usagi's POV and the characterzation. The girls are on pointe, the humor is subtle and perfect, and the plot already has me hooked. Not to mention the little bits of the connection between Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen you've sprinkled in - (her noticing his exhaustion, his helping her with the Moon Tiara Magic - almost like in the manga!) are already making my shipper heart all aflutter. Please continue this! 3
Allie 818 Cat chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I wanna know what happens! Great story by the way
Stellar Gal chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Great start, I'm intrigued! I'm not sure where you should go with this but please don't have Usagi's reaction be "ew ew ew I hate you!" if she finds out Mamoru is Tuxedo Mask. I like the AUness though, makes it more interesting. :-)
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Whoa. I don't think I blinked ONCE while reading this. In fact, I was hooked almost immediately. I'd love to see more soon.
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love the story and can't wait for an update
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Where is the rest? It's so interesting! Poor Usagi, she's totally out of energy. Tuxedo really know her as he helped her defeat the youma.

Please UPDATE really soon!

;-)
Midnight chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I loved that 'more involved with their powers' element that was in the Hunches series. Going back to his apartment seems kind of cliche.
dainlord chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is a very good first chapter, it captivated me from the start! I hope you update soon.

Is "Hunches" finished? Or do you plan on writing the story further (maybe through SuperS?)?
Anon chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Where's the rest? ; P

You hooked me girl! Don't care for the cursing, but I get what you mean by having Jupiter talk like that, since she was more street smart and gang oriented then the rest. But still wish you could drop the foul language so all ages can enjoy your style of writing! Especially with what is being written by new comers now... Your stories are descriptive and interesting, with just the right amount of humor so stave off any stale cliches. All your originals are merit with great story tellers like earlier Alicia Blade and Stormlight, but have your own sarcastic wit that proves it's not a cookie cutter story clone that litters the web!

Please continue this soon and perhaps you can continue any of your earlier works like your rewrite one shots of the seasons episodes from the character perspective! Forgot the title but love them nonetheless!

Please just try to lose the strong curses, maybe lessen it to "dam" , yes I spelled it wrong on purpose, because edits my reviews and leaves certain words they find inappropriate out! Anyway, if your word Jupiter's "extreme distaste" differently and put up warning per chapter for if you do add any graphic things, then everyone (all ages) can enjoy your stories! I tend to find the authors who put up warnings like say the entire story is a cute romantic comedy, but may have a bedroom scene in a specific chapter, but the author would usually put up a warning that, that particular chapter has a bit or alot of love making... With that example placed, I tend to read the entire story, but skip the chapters that have warnings since I prefer not reading H rated stuff.

I'm only making this suggestion, because many authors tend to like to express that sort of thing. If you do lean towards writing a steamy graphic scene in this or any story, PLEASE put up a warning, so I and others can better enjoy your exquisite style of writing!

Sorry for the run on sentences, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Continue this and other stories soon!

I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

Eagerly awaiting more chapters soon,

Anon aka Anonymous Angel 0;P
Sailor Rallison chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Darien (Mamoru) should take her to his apartment and I think you can figure out the rest. I love the story. I hope to see an update in the near future
Kohane-x chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I liked it! :)

I could imagine everything from start to finish which is obviously good :) Looking forward to chapter 2! .
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
It's an interesting beginning. like to know what will happen next chapter..
TropicalRemix chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Has sailor moon figured out that tuxedo mask is darien? He's taking her to his apartment isn't he.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2