Reviews for Stratosphere
Truth chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This idea/story has great potential, however in order for you to make it work you need to revise it and improve the grammar and make the outline of the story neater.
Rider Paladin chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
Well, that's a good ending, but what happens to everyone else from the X-Men? Does Archangel ever overcome the brainwashing from his conversion and go back to Kurumu? Do Mizore and Iceman get their own happy ending? Really, these things are important to know. Aside from that, that was a pretty awesome final fight Wolverine had with Alucard, and Akasha's retort to Gyokuro was awesomely funny, as was Tsukune's reaction to finding out that his uncle married Kurumu's mother. In the event you write more for this universe . . . I'll be there.
Rider Paladin chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
You know, it's kind of funny. In Hellsing, the protagonist was named Alucard and he fought Nazis. In this story, the Nazis want to summon an ancient bestial vampire named Alucard so he can "cleanse" the Earth of the "unfit" and "impure." Rather ironic twist, and good work on keeping Captain America and Red Skull in character, though I'm fairly sure the Avengers, X-Men, and Newspaper Club will find a way to prevail. On the last chapter, you did a pretty good job keeping Iron Man in character, too, and funny enough, all six chapters so far have been dedicated to all six Avengers appearing in the movie. Nice touch with the chapter naming.
Rider Paladin chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Good work on these two latest chapters. Thor is hilarious as hell, and still awesome as all hell. Hawkeye's witty banter made me smile a lot, too, as did that bit where he comes as close to confessing his love for Black Widow as he can manage in that situation. Iron Man is still too much of a perv for his own good, and Hawkeye being stuck with "toots" or "udders" as a code name for Kurumu was a bit funny. Looking forward to where you go next with this story.
Rider Paladin chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
It's Avenging Time, now! Heh, heh, heh. Sorry, still can't get that MAD parody out of my head. That aside, I am enjoying you bringing the Avengers into this, what with HYDRA and all. Hulk smashing and bashing his way through Chimera's forces was positively awesome, and he is still his big cuddly self when it comes to children. (Yes, I called the Hulk cuddly. He really is if you're not stupid enough to make him angry.) And Black Widow's chapter was just full of awesome moments, and some funny ones, what with Iron Man setting off the alarms by flying into the women's quarters; what a freaking playboy. Speaking of the Avengers, Tsukune has an uncle using the Ronin identity? Wonder what's gonna happen when he and Tsukune run into each other.