Reviews for The Naruto Games
Lexi chapter 9 . 1/22
This was an amazing story. I couldn't stop myself from reading it and finished it in one day. I loved it so much and thank you for writing it. The ending was really amazing. I even cried. You are a very talented writer so keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Karin does have a last name. Uzumaki. Characteristic red hair. Naruto, nagato, karin, kushina, all hail from the same clan.
Junior VB chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
Not bad.
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Why Tenten... She coulda been a rue
renoa-hime chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Wow, just stumbled across this as I am planning to write this kind of cross over.. I think its very well written and very imaginative, I love it.. and some parts were really heartfelt. Amazing 3 xx
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
What's a Naruto story without ninjutsu?
HunterMoore chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
Great story. Really great work, and I really liked the ending of it all. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it made more sense than Naruto winning it I suppose.
RuetheFox chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Hey, nice beginning, but Karin's last name is actually Uzumaki. And i got a question: why are Sasuke and Karin from 7 not from 11? I mean, they match better with 11.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
There was no Ayame in the first chapter.
CherryXButterfly chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
While I wasn't happy about the winner (I hate Sasuke) I did love this story! The deaths were pretty brutal but it does match the death in the Hunger Games perfectly! Great job!
Fudgebuckets chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
I cried a whole bunch!
Kanonyoshida chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
AWESOME
Your Naruto Games were awesome!
I'd loved every thing you'de written.
And this episode was a little sad but incredible
Thanks for writting it 3
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Amazing.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Wow surprise ending
pandorica chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
It was a fantastic ending. I cant imagine it ending any other way. Yes it is sad but it still is brilliant :) nicely done you should write a sequal so we can see if sosuke really gets his revenge