Reviews for True Love
Funnytributes chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Write! More! Please
lilys-amortentia chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
'Course I'll review! I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapters.

Piper reaches the hospital...Reyna gets she and Piper into an argument...Jason wakes up and sees Reyna slap Piper...finally, JasonPiper.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Lovely. In the next chapter, (Just a suggestion)- Piper and Reyna have an argument, Reyna hurts Piper, Jason wakes up. I donno. Anyways, it's your choice.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Stephanie star chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Jason and piper are awesome for each other! What happened to them? Who is Ariana
U really should write about that
Fans chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awesome! I like the story!
Sarena Akhter chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
meanie, u gave a cliffhanger! but dnt wrrry, ill 4 give u if u rite another stry, prtty plz w/ sugar on top?! is there goonna b a jasper moment? cn u make 1? plzzzzz! gudd starting 2 3 keeep it up.
The Proud CC Giver chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Another thing that displeases me about this is the pointless plot, riddled with holes (due to OOC) and of course, the lack of logic.

Did you bother to explain how someone could be in an accident and magically get surgery because of appendicitis? This story lacks so many things and I absolutely cannot believe how OOC and biased you are.
The Proud CC Giver chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
First off, your grammar is flawed in many places although this is one of the stories that's better compared to the others.

Your flow needs tons of work, and you use much too many pronouns and names, but that is something everyone must work on.

Your Author's Notes should be much shorter at that as well.

Now, my biggest problem with your story is your senseless bashing. Yes, senseless bashing. Throughout the story, almost every character's personality is twisted to fit your needs for this story, which is ridiculous and biased if I must be honest with you. Although I admit Jason and Piper are not rounded characters with complete personalities and contradicting actions at times, Reyna and Thalia, although appearing few times, have obvious and straightforward personalities. What about this that is so hard to understand for you, I do not know and frankly, I do not want to know. You have made both of them completely out of character just to put a character you dislike in a bad light. Do you have a problem with this character? Okay, fine with me. Stop bashing them in your stories.

Furthermore, I have long been on this site, even though I made an account just today. I have seen and read many stories, both great and hideous. I have long wanted to compliment at the good ones and throw harsh CC at the bad ones. What you have done on this site, spreading hate, is simply unacceptable. I think you have realized your mistakes as you have deleted that hideous author's note at the end, but just letting you know that your senseless bashing and inability to accept CC, however harsh, will get you nowhere.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
this wasnt ur 1st story, the otha 1, i thought u would b mind 4eva was. ;)
but just 1 question: why is reyna so ooc?
liliths chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
I hope you guys made up by now... If not, then...
Anyways, can I give a teeny bit of CC? DESCRIPTION! K, I'm done. LOL :))
About Reyna's OOC-ness. Sometimes, yes, she might be. But not all the time. But this is not pathetic. At all. You have brilliant grammar and talent. But Reyna IS hard to write, and sometimes, she is OOC.
But here's my other question...why single Joybella out? She's quite nice actually. But 1.) she had no right to flame, I admit that. 2.) You can PM her you know? 3.) You can block her from PMing YOU. 4.) You can report her if it is the last resort (NO!). But why single her out? I've seen fics where the author singles out a flamer that isn't anonymous and he/she receives so much hate from others. Why didn't you just PM her and talk about it instead of singling her out? That's what I'm confuzzled about. Anyways... nice job
snazzyflower chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Oh, we're already PMing almost 8,000 word PMs, do I really need to tell you again? Your writing is fantastic! Don't listen to them; we already summed up what Piper haters/ Jasper shippers are to us, right? ;D
I can't wait for an update, even if it is the last chapter!
snazzyflower chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I like it! I like it a lot! But, just so you know, Piper's a vegetarian. ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2012