Reviews for Worst Case Scenario
DewieDTT chapter 12 . 7/5
This was surprisingly sweet.
I loved how you wrote Saren's character here. The stories I've read that has him in it, make him the typical absolute humanhater, ruthless, dominating, etc. This was a nice change! Very nice change.
Thank you for turning him into a *person*, instead of a distant predatory being.
I'm not sure if you are still writing. I would love to see a sequel.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
Very beautiful story. The only issue I have (this is NO critique!) is that Shep seems to be a bit of a ... fifth weel, as if she were only ... optional in this relationship, not as important, neither to Saren, nor to Nihlus. Even if Saren tells her that they are even. That makes me sad :(
ninalanfer chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
I know it's been a while since you wrote this. But I just have to really (congratulate isn't the right word here, but it's late and I'm tired, so there) you. I was really curios how you would pull off Saren in this story. But you went around the natural agressive dominance thing he often gets in fics and dang did you do it beautifully when you gave a whole new depth to him. I really felt with him the whole step of the way. Him and Nihlus and Shepard. Great work. I was thrown up and down the emotional roller-coaster with them and at the point were Saren pulled away from them I almost stopped reading since it hurt so much. Splendid. Spent the entire day reading this. 3
Kyo12591 chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
Saren isn't my favorite person, but I like Nihlus, and I like Shepard, so I gave this a try. It was pretty good. I found myself enjoying it. Nice work.

Kyo
CherryBonBons chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Just had to give you a thumbs up after reading this a while back. Awesome job, super sexy. I have read pretty much all of your fics. Hope you decides to write more in the future.
Laufeyson'sWife chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
This story was recommended to me when I was looking for a fic with a Saren romance. I have always been against the fics that pair Saren and Nihlus, and I'm not sure why, probably cuz I always saw them as brothers, instead of lovers. This story was amazing. I loved it, I couldn't stop reading. I will never look at Saren and Nihlus the same now. (: Thank you for this. Fantastic job.
Seyfert chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
Amazing, simply amazing. I love your Saren, I think you managed to portray him perfectly! And Nihlus is just as great :) And Shepard, of course (lucky, lucky girl...). Thank you for posting this! :)
DarkJewelRomani chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
This was definitely an interesting read.
JaliceAZ chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Again, bravo.
JaliceAZ chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Okay, wow.
Besides being a very arousing read...it also seemed, to me at least, like a study in the nature of sexuality itself. The characters became, denser, more complete through sex. (A rare thing with a lot of really graphic sexual writing). It got me thinking. -Now that's the sort of provocative I enjoy most.
Bravo.
JaliceAZ chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Wow. This is a really interesting AU read.
Dolce Latte van Creme chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
This was nicely written and just fantastic all around! Really, I wish there were more like this.
twinwriter16 chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Okey...Awsome snasome fanfic! . ' Sequel! :3 You're amazing, keep up the wonderfulfantasticawzome work! Cheers! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
This story needs a sequel! Please, for the love of Nihlus, make a sequel for this story.