Reviews for Serendipity
fanfictute chapter 3 . 1/22
I honestly love this story so much. I haven't found one that's close to being as good. You have a gift! Consider writing another "dark Damon"? (:
addicted-to-danger chapter 3 . 1/10
That made me cry a lot! The ending was soooooo terrific n horribly sad! It was awesome, though! I loved the story! Btw, vampire blood cant complete the transition, hope you know that. I loved it! Thanks for such an awesome story!
Maytny chapter 3 . 1/3
You should make another dark damon fic, you're very good at it.
BadBoyLoveBetter chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
oh my fucking godness i didn't expect that end at all and it make me soo sad! i would have hoped elena killed herself when she noticed that she killed Damon, and they would have such a happy after-life :(
Imarifirst chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Yes your being quite dark but Elena has the the heart of forgiveness in her and as despicable of the things he's done to her she always manages to forgive which I find amazing my mom was like that in real life some people did horrible things to her but my mother was a very forgiving woman and I respect that not me though I believe an a eye for a eye so yeah I have respect for people with that gift of forgiveness because not all can do it
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
WTF?! AFTER ALL THAT! YOU CAN'T UGHHHH! IM GOING TO PRETEND THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! WORST ENDING EVER! IN MY MIND THE LIVE HAPPY! HE DOESN'T KILL HER FAMILY THEN TRY TO GET IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER LIKE A SICK BASTARD TELL HER HE LOVES HER AND THEY BOTH DIE! DA FUCK?!
Delena lover chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
U killed damon what the hell
Purplebrush chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
This is such an amazing story I read it ages ago but something prompted me to read it again I cried and cried during the last chapter it was so beautifully written and so tragic good work.
Ragna01 chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
O.O Perfection! Couldnt have ended any other way. Sad, but true. Im guessing you read STOLEN by Lucy Christopher.
Ragna01 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
O.O completely different from the first chapter...wow!
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wow, just wow! I read the warning and then read the reviews, but I wasnt ready for the story to be so worth it.
Ally chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
WOW! This story is just amazing! I thought the first two chapters were already great because you really got into their heads and portrayed their feelings with such detail... BUT this chapter just tops it all! Although I am normally all for the happy end, I got a little disappointed when Elena forgave him so easily... But then this ending came and it was so sad, and yet inevitable... Wow, so many emotions... Your writing style is great and this story definitwly stands out from the others!
Brassica chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
They were too damaged to be together. I like to think that Damon had his humanity off when he first met Elena, you know, when he burn her house to kidnap her (because when he killed her family he doesn't look at her, that's why he didn't kill her). Then he just begin to feel things for her along the way, just like Elena did. I didn't understand a lot why Damon raped her even when he know it was bad, but I suppose that it's ok because he's a vampire and he doesn't care about anything. Maybe he saw he was hurting her but he doesn't want to do anything about it.
I like that they doesn't have a happy ending, just like a said: the were too damaged to be together. He raped her, kidnap her and killed her parents. The are too many mistakes to forgive.

Love this. You're way too damn good writer.
destiny chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Omg Ihave read a lot of fanfictions this is awesome please write a sequel to elena as a va?p
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Okay, my ONE rule. You do not kill Damon. Seriously!
Besides that, I really really liked it...