Reviews for Serendipity
Ahhhhhhhh he RAAPED HERR!
HermioneMalfoy chapter 3 . 2/25
nice story but don't kill of Damon
Molls chapter 1 . 1/9
Omg! Hands down the best fanfiction I've ever read, despite the tragic ending. You're an incredible writer. I loved the subtle changes in Damon and Elena's feelings towards one another. Amazing.
Raj chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Haha I loved it to bits! It was amazing! Though I'd have liked either A. Damon and Elena dying together or B. Them riding off into the sunset, this ending was goodz too. Honestly. Best dark fanfic I've read! You go girl!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
This was honestly one of the best stories I've ever read. It made me feel so many different emotions, and it was extremely well-written. I spent over 2 hours reading it, not aware that so much time has passed because I was so caught up in it. I also really liked how you changed the back stories a bit instead of just sticking to the ones the TV show has, it was refreshing. I would really like to see more.
Shhh-FanGirl chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
I loved this story. But I hate the ending. And I love it at the same time. It's beautiful and fitting so I love it, but it's heartbreaking so I hate it.
LGZSPECCY chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Awesome story!
fanfictute chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
I honestly love this story so much. I haven't found one that's close to being as good. You have a gift! Consider writing another "dark Damon"? (:
addicted-to-danger chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
That made me cry a lot! The ending was soooooo terrific n horribly sad! It was awesome, though! I loved the story! Btw, vampire blood cant complete the transition, hope you know that. I loved it! Thanks for such an awesome story!
Maytny chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
You should make another dark damon fic, you're very good at it.
BadBoyLoveBetter chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
oh my fucking godness i didn't expect that end at all and it make me soo sad! i would have hoped elena killed herself when she noticed that she killed Damon, and they would have such a happy after-life :(
Imarifirst chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Yes your being quite dark but Elena has the the heart of forgiveness in her and as despicable of the things he's done to her she always manages to forgive which I find amazing my mom was like that in real life some people did horrible things to her but my mother was a very forgiving woman and I respect that not me though I believe an a eye for a eye so yeah I have respect for people with that gift of forgiveness because not all can do it
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
WTF?! AFTER ALL THAT! YOU CAN'T UGHHHH! IM GOING TO PRETEND THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! WORST ENDING EVER! IN MY MIND THE LIVE HAPPY! HE DOESN'T KILL HER FAMILY THEN TRY TO GET IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER LIKE A SICK BASTARD TELL HER HE LOVES HER AND THEY BOTH DIE! DA FUCK?!
Delena lover chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
U killed damon what the hell
Purplebrush chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
This is such an amazing story I read it ages ago but something prompted me to read it again I cried and cried during the last chapter it was so beautifully written and so tragic good work.