Reviews for The Story
CaskettFreak101 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh my Gosh. Teary for this one too. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
WOW! this is so sad! U should make a second chapter cause everyone loves it, and hates it at the same time cause it's soooo sad! BUT IT'S SO BEATIFULLY WRITTEN! SECOND CHAPTER PLEASE!
KTMrshall chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Jings! Thats like soooooo soooo sad... :O
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I've never cried so hard over a fic before in my life.
MonicaK21 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Why did I even read this one? I am a sobbing mess right now and my kids are seriously thinking I lost my mind. :( is a great story sad but great.
Adora-jia chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
bloody hell. great one!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
What the f*ck? Oh my god, I'm crying so hard, oh my god! That was beautiful, and painful, and so freaking SAD! What even...?
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wow. This hurt to read. It was just so sad. I hope we never, ever have to see anything like this on the show. I wouldn't survive it.
Vesja chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Jeesh. That was beautiful.

I should read the warnings in fics.

Take care,

Sanne.
sunshine-minx chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh my GOD. The feelings. I'm pretty sure I've been all up in knots for weeks, waiting for the finale...but then I read this. Finally able to see through the bucket of tears long enough to write a review. While I'm not always a great big fan of character deaths...dear god, you did wonders with this one. I can absolutely see Kate flying off the handle at the loss, and taking on Gates like that- every word she said was perfect.

Really. Wow. Fantastic job. So sad it hurt- so absolutely sad, and perfect for it.
BoneyCastle237 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
just thought you should know, i cried. Me who watched My sister's Keeper and still had dry eyes at the end of it, cried reading this story, you are just that good, you are just that incredible a writer.
JellieEllie chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
As the tears stream down my face...

so much SADNESS. Are you gonna do a second chapter?

really, you should, its such a hit and EVERYONE loves it...

oh my gosh WHY am i crying?
underthehorizen chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow, you really know how to make a girl cry... It was really good! Thanks for writing it. : )
Eleantris chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
No, this is not okay... Making me cry is not okay!

But this wasn't OOC, I don't think... I reckon Kate probably would lose control like this if Castle died, especially under those circumstances.

This was well-written, but so horrible... :( I hope this never happens in the show! :P

X :D
prod13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I have been putting off reading this story for two days becuase I just knew that I was going to cry. I was right. I am currently sitting on my couch sobbing. This story is beautifully written and I really hope I never have to see it play out.