Reviews for Alternate ending
You bastard chapter 1 . 11/29
how could you make a eaven sader ending to the book
Audrey chapter 1 . 11/27
Its pretty good expect you didn't use much of the character development that was already given to
you. For example, Bruno wouldn't have confronted his father. His father did love him, but maybe another solider would accidentally shot him. Maybe, Bruno snuck out with Shmuel and then his father caught them and sent Bruno back home. Also, he would've killed Shmuel. But Bruno is only 8. He doesn't think much of it. When he does he is quiet about it. He doesn't like to tell what is on his mind.
nicky minaj chapter 1 . 11/14
You shoud have wrote thag bruno and shmuel are still alive so it is a happy ending
Fgddgjdfjdkkjmnhjggjgjfbmxhfhfbbnngnsbsb
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19
just one thing wrong with your story, the fence around the camp is an electric fence. You touch it, you get shocked. Great story though, even though if Bruno's father killed Shmuel, he wouldn't go to the trouble to drag him back to the camp and leave him sitting there.
mary chapter 1 . 3/22
wow, fantastic, even sadder than the first ending but better since the real ending is kind off rushed.

i did notice some spelling mistakes though.
John chapter 1 . 3/17
great ending
Bob chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
this is fucked up
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
bruno feels very sad when Shmuel died, you can change it by making bruno no die
random person chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
wow that was amazing i have to do the same thing and have no idea what I'm going to write but yours was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Wow this is absolutely amazing!
John Boyne chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
How dare you, you have destroyed my book. It had a perfect ending and you have ruined the book for everyone!

Yours,
John Boyne
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Its a good ending, if a little harsh.I can see this being in the actual book. But I dont think Shmuel actually knew what was going I cant see Bruno figuring anything out and I think him coming up with a plan is a little far fetched. Maria wouldnt have given up a life like that. hope this helps!:)