Reviews for Alternate ending
cool
IdkxD chapter 1 . 6/15
You Save My life xD thanks for it! I'm from Germany so sorry for My Bad English xD 3
Asshole chapter 1 . 6/13
Bugger off
Type your review here...
We'll dang. That was deep.
jerrell chapter 1 . 4/18
good
so good
pro reader chapter 1 . 3/1
its the idea is all right but your grammar and punctuation need working on
Bethv chapter 1 . 2/1
This is so much better then the books ending
You bastard chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
how could you make a eaven sader ending to the book
Audrey chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Its pretty good expect you didn't use much of the character development that was already given to
you. For example, Bruno wouldn't have confronted his father. His father did love him, but maybe another solider would accidentally shot him. Maybe, Bruno snuck out with Shmuel and then his father caught them and sent Bruno back home. Also, he would've killed Shmuel. But Bruno is only 8. He doesn't think much of it. When he does he is quiet about it. He doesn't like to tell what is on his mind.
nicky minaj chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
You shoud have wrote thag bruno and shmuel are still alive so it is a happy ending
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Fgddgjdfjdkkjmnhjggjgjfbmxhfhfbbnngnsbsb
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
just one thing wrong with your story, the fence around the camp is an electric fence. You touch it, you get shocked. Great story though, even though if Bruno's father killed Shmuel, he wouldn't go to the trouble to drag him back to the camp and leave him sitting there.
mary chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
wow, fantastic, even sadder than the first ending but better since the real ending is kind off rushed.

i did notice some spelling mistakes though.