Reviews for Alternate ending
random person chapter 1 . 4/20
wow that was amazing i have to do the same thing and have no idea what I'm going to write but yours was amazing!
Wow this is absolutely amazing!
John Boyne chapter 1 . 4/1
How dare you, you have destroyed my book. It had a perfect ending and you have ruined the book for everyone!

Yours,
John Boyne
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Its a good ending, if a little harsh.I can see this being in the actual book. But I dont think Shmuel actually knew what was going I cant see Bruno figuring anything out and I think him coming up with a plan is a little far fetched. Maria wouldnt have given up a life like that. hope this helps!:)
Whitegamma97 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
You know, I came here and read this because I wished for a more happy ending for this innocent little boys who had to grow up in a world so cruel people now a day cannot even imagine. But I found this, and I was really surprised. But mayby this was the only ending that could've been there. Anyways, I think you did a great job. It was a nice short story. This only advise I'd give you is to try and make Bruno and Shmuel a little less 'smart'. Sometimes I felt like they said things that just didn't match their age yet. Overall a great story!
Tae chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This was a horrible ending it didn't even make sense. Wow work harder in writing class
stacey d chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
AMAZING!
Echos of 2008-2009 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
this is very good but i call tell you're a bit shaky with dialogue.

take this sentence: "I'm sorry father, but I just wanted to be a kid". "Not that you care, or anything".

Even though it is two sentences the " " marks go around the entire thing.

Like this:

"I'm sorry father, but I just wanted to be a kid. Not that you care, or anything."

you break the " " marks only when an action is being preformed. or another speaker.

Like this:

"I'm sorry father, but I just wanted to be a kid." Bruno smirked angrily, tarrying haughtily around the office. "Not that you care, or anything."

The period/question mark/exclamation point goes inside the " " marks like so: "The dog can't sense who is there."

Anyway it was good, but please fix the syntax errors. :)