Reviews for Destroying the World and Other Fine Hobbies
Freddysgirl21345 chapter 1 . 3/11
wow it be more intince if it had some smut some woman will love it and all them well love u tehehe just keep up the good work and ill love to wait for more of ur stories
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 24 . 2/23
I enjoyed reading this looking forward to what happens next.
fearitself chapter 24 . 2/17
please tell me it isn't over
This was a great fic so far. I hope you update fast!
jenefaner chapter 24 . 1/4
Nice to see this active again!
Opera123 chapter 24 . 1/4
nice to see you back and good additional chapter
RhizOneill chapter 24 . 1/4
Great ending. I am so glad that she is back with Loki now. Looking forward to read the next chapter of this story soon :)
DAMN YOU chapter 23 . 11/23/2013
YOU SUCK ASS. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO THEM?! THEY WERE SO HAPPY. THIS IS FUCKING DRAMA AND ANGST, NOT "ROMANCE AND HUMOR" LABEL YOUR DAMN STORIES CORRECTLY AND CEASE THIS HEARTBREAK.
PhantomOfTheCity chapter 23 . 11/11/2013
Please continue this. Please Continue This. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. OH FOR THE LOVE OF LOKI PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
favfanfic chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Omg :'( your stories are so good, so i do hope you update again soon :) i also hope that darcy and loki get back together soon, as much as i needed to cry, them being apart is too much ;) keep writing your so awesome!
shades of blue 262 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Rayner Fox chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
You're still alive and still writing this! Yah, even if the chapter was sad, but YAH! I'm glad you updated and I can't wait for more. I really don't want this angst to continue for much longer and now that you're writing again, it may not last all that long.
The Yoshinator chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
Awwwwww. Poor Loki. I want to give him a huge hug.
RhizOneill chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
Poor Loki. I need to cry. More please soon.
AgentOfLoki'sArmy17 chapter 23 . 6/29/2013