Reviews for Chuck Versus the Lost Years
devious418 chapter 16 . 8/7
I've read this story several times over the last two years and I can't believe that I never reviewed it; sorry for that! It is a very well written story that is true to the characters. It is a fantastic mixture of romance, action and turmoil without being excessive in any category.

Thank you so much for this fantastic story!
Blastermatt chapter 16 . 2/2
I have just finished reading Chuck Versus the Lost Years and thoroughly enjoyed it! (I know I am a bit late...) The plot line was great and you wrote the characters very well. There was plenty of action, plot twists and humour - you had a great mixture of all that was what made the show included within the FanFic. Initially I thought that some parts of the story were a bit intense but after reading more, I felt more and more that I was reading an actual novel and that this is probably how a Chuck novel would have been written.
It was a pleasure reading your FanFic and it is needless to say but for me this is the way Chuck should have ended. If only the owner's of Chuck could release Chuck Versus the Lost Years as a book to make it the official ending!
Tenblood chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
Mac, thank you for a wonderful story. I loved the way you took our favorite spy couple and made them so much like the characters we all fell in love with on TV. Thanks for the effort and this labor of love.
tasteywheat chapter 16 . 6/25/2016
I'm a sucker for post-series fics, so I can't believe it's taken me this long to find this one. This was, in a word, awesome. You blended the action, romance, and humor so well in this, and the characters were all written incredibly well, I didn't want it to end I was enjoying it so much. I know that I'm way late to the party on this one, but great job on this.
Deathzbreath chapter 16 . 6/9/2016
What an amazing story thank you so much for writing it. Truly an incredible read.
baldcoder chapter 16 . 5/8/2016
Excellent story. I liked it very much. Well done.
Olama chapter 16 . 3/9/2016
Awesome chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
great start
gcmlfm chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
A gripping story! Very well written. Nicely done!
michaelfmx chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
Mac, as promised the much overdue review. What can I say. This is the most comprehensive and entertaining post-series story that I have read to date. Not only does it have plenty of Charah (my goodness does it have Charah), but it has great action also. Thank you for not making her memories come magically back. Whether it is science or pseudo-science, they way you grafted a realistic story about the intersect that Sarah downloaded and used that to figure out what was going on in her head was extremely creative. Extra points for that.

If you are a reader, this is a must read story. Not only can you easily have seen the story continued in a 6th season with this storyline as a script, but this story is COMPLETE, so you are not left to wonder where the author was going with it. MUST READ. This is easily in my top 5 favourite stories of all the ones I have read on this site.

Mac, congratulations on such a fine story and I really hope the writing bug gets to you again and that you finish The Farm.
Jbear1974 chapter 16 . 4/28/2015
Loved the story! Couldn't stop reading till The End. I because obsessed with CHUCK in 2014 first with the TV series, then Chuck This! Then with fan fiction. Having read hundreds of story I must put this one in the top 5. I enjoyed how you incorporated the TV episodes into story. The action, the drama and the romance were great. Thanks for the wonderful storyline, my day was great!
H-town Reader chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
Dearest author, I don't know how to relay the full extent of my giddiness! I'm so glad that I found this fic. I was so disappointed NBC canceled Chuck, and after my friends and I ate ourselves into a food-coma from subway too. SMH I can't wait to read the next chapters. You've really captured the characters well.