Reviews for Alone
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 3/16
I love that boy
Stephanie Carole889 chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
so adorable that Big Brother knew he was ready, yet, made a "fuss"... same in ch2... Dean made sure Lil Brother wasn't aloneDean... i sure could use my own big brotherDeansometimes...
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Yeah, sue me, I love the overprotective brotherness of Dean
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Oh my gosh... I was getting a HUGE kick out of the dynamics of the family, especially the back and forth to try to get Sam to stay, and then only to find out Dean was putting on an act for Sam. WHOA! Great work! Love this!
thestoriesshewrote chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Really cute! I especially loved the first chapter, it made me d'aww! Big brother!Dean is best Dean :')
Curious6 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
"What about protection?" "I already took one out of your wallet."
"What if we don't come back?" "I spend the inheritance."

Oh, God. Sassy!Sammy, YES.
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Fatherly John, little bro Sam and big bro Dean - very good story.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Somebody should make a poster of Sam's bitch faces. Dean can even recognize them on the phone.
LittleLurker chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
I loved the second chapter to this one even more than the first one... and that's saying something because the first one was already very, very beautiful. You just have a way with words!

Thanks for writing and sharing! Take care, D.
LeWriter241 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh my god.

This...I have no words.

It was something Dean would have definitely done and it was so spot on and so beautiful to have a daddy-and -boys-moment I...*breathes*

It was beautiful. Period :')
SaliHall chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Another excellent story. Glad you're back!

Thanks

Sali
emebalia chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
I'd go nuts sitting there alone with nothing but my thoughts. Sam knows some of the things he has done but doesn't remember them and he's not allowed to scratch the wall. Good thing Dean can ground him even over the distance.
Von chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
"Depends - Brunswick or Bruncvik?"

Cracked me up. :D

Adorable.
sylia91 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
This was adorable. Sam sitting there wanting his big brother and Dean promptly giving him the familiar over protective Deanisms. I love the new word Dean-terpret.
mb64 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Oh this was really, really good.

The characters are so true, your writing style is excellent and this just made me feel happy when I read it.