Reviews for A Blond and a Redhead Walk Into a Chunin Exam
OMSdigifan64 chapter 1 . 4/11
Amazing story hope you update :)
cody chapter 6 . 3/27
awesome
wingofpain chapter 6 . 2/13
Interesting
I see that Danzo still love to make complicated metaphor in his plans...not sure if naruto will understand though
Axcel chapter 1 . 2/1
"A Blond and a Redhead Walk Into a Chunin Exam"... and their faces hurt for a week.
randomfanofyours chapter 6 . 1/20
I really wish you'd pay some attention to this fic of yours, but you're already working on some really funny ones too...like the one with all the possible Daddies Naruto could have had...or that one where Naruto is convince Hiruzen is his father...or the derivative of Time Mixup where Naruto's in his original 12-year-old mind and much-older!Hokage!body...and don't even get me started on your ingeniousness with that last one you uploaded...yay for terrifying!Karin! _ ...makes me kind of wish you'd do a short or something on Team Hebi or Team Taka where Suigetsu finds out Karin's an Uzumaki...and Sasuke gets to try and keep that situation under control...
redwolf23456 chapter 6 . 1/15
Great Story so far
retarded, not even funny, just fucking stupid
BlackRevenant chapter 6 . 1/6
Ah I remeber this little gem.

Seems like a side project though.

Totally deserves more spotlight.

Rev
djeargon29 chapter 6 . 1/1
love it cant wait for more
almostinsane chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Love this. I wonder how Hinata will react to Karin' s attempts to rebuild the Uzumaki clan. I can't wait to read more. God bless!
karthik9 chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I started reading expecting a bad joke like the title advertised and found myself both amused and engrossed.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Why u take so long to update :(
Axcel chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Ummmm...ok, now I'm really confused. Are they trying to say that Minato is the son of Nawaki?
Axcel chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Ummm...you're making it where a twelve year old had a kid? Ignoring the biological improbability, it doesn't change the fact that Kushina had Naruto when she was older than fourteen...

Not to mention the fact that his father is Minato Namikaze. I can't suspend my disbelief to such a degree as to think that his mom was pregnant for nearly a decade.