Reviews for The Librarian's Assistant
serenityselena chapter 7 . 1/24
awesome story :)
normaj chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Loved it, very enjoyable read!
rachel chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
At first I honestly wasnt sure if I wanted them all together.. Sev had been such a prick and there wasnt a ton of interaction between them to justify all of that (aside from the past). But I really liked the voyeur aspect, nice twist, and HP and Draco together always make me happy. AT as the villian was a LOVELY change from the usual suspects. :)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Beautiful story, you are an incredible writer! Well done :)
Quantumphysica chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
This story was just awesome. Smut AND torture? You spoil your readers ;)
I loved it from the beginning to the very end.
Oh, and Lucius is delightfully inventive. xD
Quantumphysica chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
"Severus Snape humbled was something she'd never expected to see. Truth be told, she wasn't entirely sure that she had, even now. For although his words seemed sincere, they were delivered in bits of snarl and growl and snark. Which is to say in Snape-ish. Luckily, Hermione was quite fluent in Snape-ish and had no trouble translating the whole mess."
That passage made me laugh so hard. I can totally imagine him grudgingly trying to apologize without quite getting the words over his lips xD
Awesome story, I love it! And a threesome would be epic, of course...
Hanable-13 chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
not what i was expecting but good anyway. the sex was a little rushed in the beginning but it ended very nicely.

H :)
Sibel88 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Ooooh i LOVED this fic
Aristocratic Assassin chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Sweet great chapter sad that it's finished. Awesome work!
Night Vision1 chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Great story!
Vl15 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
:) loved it..
Monnbeam chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Excellent start, excellent story and an excellent end, enjoyed reading it and looking forward to reading another of your story
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 7 . 5/26/2012