Reviews for Semantics
KakashisGirl33 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I absolutely love this story! you got their characters down to a T and it was awesome to read! It was really funny and I could totally see this being a scene from the show :)
flootzavut chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
With fanfiction net no longer allowing copy and paste, I can't point out the many, many moments that made me laugh aloud, but there were a LOT.

Adorable and hilarious and in character and I loved it. LOVED.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
hahahha ... this cargument was fantastic!

Tara x0x
stv2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is brilliant! You had me laughing out loud:-) Love your take on my two favorite characters. The dialogue is really good and as mentioned very funny, great job:-) Thanks for sharing!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
hee hee hee! funny!
Nilah chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was fun. I loved the banter and it seemed so "them".
francis2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Yep, this whole conversation would have been so much shorter if Danny only said "I am worried sick about you so please let's go to the hospital to get you checked." But it would have been not entertaining at all then. This one was.
stephaniequeen chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
The back-and-forth of this was fantastic. Thank you!
loveRnB chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
after reading this I could picture this as a scene on the show. :) it so Danny and Steve. well done.
wcfan chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This fic is gold.

It is believable that they would be in this situation and that this conversation can actually occur.

I absolutely love the dialogue. I love how eloquently Danny puts things and that you can tell how frustrated the guys are just by the dialogue alone.

And it made me laugh. A lot. So, like I said. Gold.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Loved the dialogue in this! And thanks for the laughs too!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Yup that sounds like Danny and Steve! Great story thanks for sharing!
Belker chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Ooooh this was really funny! It's not often I laugh out loud when reading, but you managed. :)

Steve just has to learn how to verbalize his thoughts properly Oh yeah he does!

'I have still the capability to talk and tell you that I'm fine'.

He'll never learn proper brain to mouth coordination

"Danny." Never ever going to learn it Hehe, love these short comments made in Danny's head.

Loved it! More please

/Belker
GraceGraceGrace chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Awesome and totally believable situation for the boys! And your dialogue, internal as well as external, was so spot on!

Marvelous story!