Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Thief of Hyrule
GhostPhoenix chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Thanks guys. Normally i would just private message you in response, but TwiliYoshi had some good questions. The answer to the first one is yes, Link is in the normal green tunic and hat after he finds it discarded somewhere in the castle. The second question was if I'm going to go in depth on who Link's dad is, and where he is. The answer had not yet been decided, but if I do decide to go into this topic a little, then I had a few different ideas for who his father would be, all of them making sense. Anyway, I'm not gonna ruin who it is in this, for those of you who actually wanna read to find out. If you're really curious, then you can PM me. Thanks, yet again, for taking the time to read my work.

Sincerely,

GhostPhoenix
TwiliYoshi chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
ADRENALLINE RUSH RUN LINK RUN!

Wow Ganondorf, you have a family!

Haha Link you like her. :)

O_o Oh...wow that sucks. Accused of something you didn't do...huh.

Anyway, overall this is amazing. Fate certainly has dealt heavy cards upon the destined, hasnt it? Poor Link and Zelda... Absolutely LOVE the flashbacks! LOVE THEM!

NOW the Hero side kicks in! ;)

Keep it up and update soon! XD
TwiliYoshi chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
So close... ;_;

Hmm...a few questions-does Link look the same? You know, blonde hair, green tunic ...? And will you talk about his father? Theres also a few typos...

I like the idea. :) I've wondered a bit if Link was a thief of some sort...after all, he just walks into a house and starts breaking jars and stealing the rupees within them...and I was a very good thief when I was young. XD

Keep it up! ;)
LemonLimeLolli chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
LOVE the concept of Link being a thief!