Reviews for Marching Band and Mutants Don't Mix
XXBlackfireXX chapter 7 . 2/4
I like it! Update soon.
Spokensilenc3 chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
:) awesome. Love it. Update soon!
Firewarrior123X chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Hoo ya! U tell em X!

Love it! Next chapter next chapter!
SexySelena666 chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Ah!...AHH!...THis...this is soooo amazing! Like fosizzle! SO! You HAVE to update! Like...SOON!
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Mor plz! :)
silverstarsofquebec chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Crazyass Laura. I've never seen her express so much emotion. Apart from mindless rage, you know. Well, she was never a super significant character, so I doubt there'll be riots you might have portrayed her wrong, so don't worry. Maybe she grew a little as a person between the series and whenever this takes place :) Anyway, poor Twitch! D: I feel so bad! Torn between your brother and the people who care about you! That's gotta be harsh. And then you have Logan coming along and making everything even better... Well, now I HAVE to see where you go with this, whether Twitch stays or goes. Good luck writing, and update soon! :O
Spark of the forgotten chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Oh... Good story update soon please!
CSIGetteBlue chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Add more!
XxMasquerade LibranianxX chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
please continue the story
AniLovesMe chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
These two chapters were awesome! I loved it! I don't mind what you did to laura x... it's interesting. Can't wait for more!
Stormplains chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
You kinda could do what you wanted to her, she was only in the series twice, who knows, maybe that's how she woulda acted.

Anyways great again, even if you don't think so. Quite dramatic, and enjoyable. Glad for the double update and waiting for more!

Keep writing strong.
AniLovesMe chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
I liked the twist! In face, I LOVED it! That's so cool that we got to learn a little more about her in this chapter, her family and background. I can't wait to read more! PLEASE update VERY soon!
Stormplains chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Have I made it clear that I love this story of yours? No I didn't quite see that coming though I suspected it once Marcus started talking. Impatiently waited for more!

:D
silverstarsofquebec chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Whoa! Major twist! :O That would suck so much, finding out your brother's one of the bad guys... Now I'm curious about her brother. Like does he have identical powers to Twitch? I guess all in due time. Great writing, and keep going! :)
AniLovesMe chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
I loved it! Poor Twitch, I hope she's okay! That fight must have took a lot out of her... And woo, Wolverine to the rescue! (I'm having a fangirl moment haha) :D Can't wait to read what happens next, update soooon!

Ani