Reviews for Marching Band and Mutants Don't Mix
Stormplains chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Nice work again. Twitch's powers are cool, and I get about half of the animae jokes you make, which makes it ten times cooler. I'm not really that kind of nerd, so some of it goes over my head.

Can't wait for more!

~Keep writing strong.
Stormplains chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
A: That marching band schedule sucks, no wonder Twitch is tired.

B: Quite enjoyable. Really I like it.

C: I don't really have a 'C', just felt like I should have more than just A & B.

~Keep writing strong.
silverstarsofquebec chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Sorry I've taken so long to review this chapter...

I like where Twitch is going! :) Your references are hilarious. I'm a bit curious about her power though; if your description is that she can control anything in the air at the moment, can she control the air itself? Anyway, I think her codename should just be Twitch. It might not be self-explanatory, but who cares? It's a good name :)

Update soon! :D
AniLovesMe chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Haha I don't exactly know why but I really liked this! I like this new character that you've created and how she seems to fit perfectly into the X-Men household. From what I could tell, you also seemed to get the regular characters down pretty good. I hope to read more soon!

~Ani
sgddsklgusiorgfu chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I love your story do far, it made me laugh really hard, update soon please I want to see what happens to twitch in this story
silverstarsofquebec chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Well, I'll say I like where this story is going, and not just because I personally play the tenor toms in my school's drumline :) The reference jokes are pretty hilarious. I especially liked the "Stay thirsty, my friend." Update soon, I can't wait to see where Twitch goes! (And what her real name is...) (Providing I'm not mistaken in the fact that she's a girl...)
kishe chapter 2 . 4/9/2012