Reviews for Therapeutic Touch
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Mycroft is one brilliant man. Thank you for sharing.
Puggle chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Scorching perfection as always.
Thank you for sharing.
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
as;dlkjf that was gloriously smutty, and ended with the perfect amount of schmoop! I now officially ship Mystrade :O
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
it made me smile. There to be more dr mycroft in this fandom chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
So sweet! XD i love it! XD i really like that kind of treatment! XD where i can find it! XD

Mycroft is all sugar for his lovely DI Lestrade, and things like visit hours is no gone to stop to Mycroft Holmes XD

I really enjoy this doctor Holmes and pacient Lestrade! XD
Theta Tenny chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Great! I loved it! And the end, so cute :3
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Yummy !
chasingriver chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
You have some amazing phrases in here.

*‘hot, sheet-twisting, mattress-soaking sex’ – just awesome. Best description of good sex ever, I think.

*‘Now he was high and frustrated’

*‘Beads of pre-come shimmered on the tip of his penis before dripping onto his knuckles.’ – Ngh. What a visual.

* Seeing him in loose-fitting surgical garb was almost as titillating as watching him stride across the room naked. – Yes. I’m with Greg on this.

* Dr. Holmes. Hmm.” Lestrade flopped back against the pillows, enjoying the light dizziness. “I think I might have a medical kink,” he slurred. – I think they both do. Yay for medical kinks and sedation kinks. ;)

* In his stoned, horny state the DI found that outrageously funny and began to laugh. Mycroft pressed a hand quickly to his mouth and gestured for silence...They’re as fucked-up as I am right now.” - LOL. I can totally see this.

* It appears that your medications have rendered you volatile. I must take measures to ensure my own safety as well as yours.” – Oh, goody. Really?

*The sex. Bloody hell, the sex. This is one of the hottest rimming scenes I’ve read in ages.

*Oh, and ‘buried his aristocratic face in Lestrade’s buttocks’ – Lovely. What a visual!

The scorchingly hot sex combined with the tenderness of their underlying relationship and the medical/sedation kink hit all the right notes for me. Ngghhh, indeed. Thanks!
dragonhold chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Brilliant as usual, my dear! You are one kinky devil!
princessshadowali chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
So this may sound a little weird but you're fantastic at writing sex, well there's a sentence I never thought I'll say :) Anyway medical kink is my favorite kind of kink maybe you'll write more with this theme. Can't for for more stories!
arya19 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Absolutely great! And deliciously kinky.

Would it be too much to ask for a sequel where they explore Greg's medical kink a bit more? In Mycroft's home in a soundproofed room? I'm sure he MUST have a soundproofed room somewhere...
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Nggh...why must you be so good at writing sex? *nosebleed* You're killing me, here! (But in a good way ;D ).

I have no choice but to favorite this: the epic-ness is simply that profound. ;)