Reviews for The Gossip Stone
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/28
Continue this please! It's really good.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/27
I beg of you to please continue writing this story and the next chapter to read. Its super good, the best! Keep it up!
Kawaiilizg chapter 11 . 4/6
Life has you straddled down I'm sure but I really hope you haven't forgotten about this fanfic, it's a must read! Please continue to update.
Lizette Gonzalez chapter 11 . 4/5
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS, I NEED MORE ITS SO GOOD I APPLAUD YOU
Kawaiilizg chapter 11 . 3/22
Please update this genius work please!
AshiuRey chapter 11 . 3/7
I'm probably the last person with any right to say anything *looks at own stories sitting unfinished*, but I would like to leave this here in hopes of encouragement:

I first found this story after going through your list of stories (had found Eau so Fresh on another person's favorites and really liked the style, so went fishing for more) and out of all the titles and descriptions, this one struck me as the most interesting one at the time. Started reading it and I instantly fell in love with how wonderfully the characters are given realistic personalities and how easy it was to see everything unfold with each passing line and paragraph (yeah, I had a partial head cinema while reading).
For the time being, I'm imagining a highly cliché ending for this, but I hope that you someday proof me wrong. So here goes:

I truly hope that someday you find the time to finish up the last chapters. I know it's not easy to find those minutes and motivation, but I believe you can do it. Know that you've got an eager reader in the background wanting to know how this is going to end (especially the relation between Raven and Link). God speed, my friend!
Lizette Gonzalez chapter 11 . 2/7
I'm sincerely hoping and praying that even if you do post chapter 12, it won't be another couple of years to get the next chapter. Keep it up, I still love your work!
Lizette Gonzalez chapter 11 . 2/7
It's been 3 years since you posted a chapter if I'm correct. I really hope I don't have wait longer to see more of this story. I really really really like it!
Lizette Gonzalez chapter 11 . 2/7
I seriously love your writing and this story most of all! I really hope to read the next chapter soon!
KaichiTheTitan chapter 1 . 2/1
I've been reading your story since I was in middle school, and it's always been so interesting to read your writing. I hope you complete it, of course, but thank you for writing this. Now that I've almost graduated high school myself, this story is still a part of why I love storywriting. I hope you continue, and good luck!
Blazingfyres chapter 11 . 9/26/2017
Hope you're doing well, congratulations on your engagement even though it was a year ago! Your story is lovely!

I know asking for another chapter isn't a request I can necessarily impose on you, what with you moving ahead with your life. Your characterization for Link is on point, though - I've never really seen the stone-cold type of quiet character Link done quite as well as you've done it. And this story has been going on at a really good place. Thank you so much for the read! I'm really impressed and happy I got to stumble across this one!

~Blaze
JanVanDyne chapter 11 . 3/31/2017
the relationship parallels are SO REAL. Yes. i just compared your work to Jane Austin.
Honestly, the way you build characters is just amazing. they are all so very lovable!
This is honesty the best fanfiction i've read in a very long time. I may or may not have jumped through all the hoops to figure out my password so that i could log on and tell you how amazing this story is.

years between updates, and the characters still act and talk the same. The continuity is spot on. the pacing is good. the only problem is that there is not more of it.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/30/2017
Ok, this is absolutely adorable.
I very much enjoy the Pride and Prejudice Elizabeth/Darcy type relationship you have cultivated.

I don't normally enjoy AU fanfiction, but you really got me with this one.
I just cant wait for more! Lol
Guest chapter 11 . 3/11/2017
Very well written and great story. I love the friction between Link and Zelda. Thanks for writing.
CokoKat chapter 11 . 1/14/2017
Oh my GOSH please update soon!
The Zelda and Link in here are so fun to read about- especially Zelda. She's adorable. The Gossip Stone is my second favourite of all of your stories (with Circles coming in first. You have no idea how many times I reread that.). AHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!
Also, I do realize that this review is probably a year overdue... but haha I hope it's not too late!