Reviews for Betrayal
white horse stories chapter 22 . 12/2/2012
This story just didnt do it for, shawn did the right thing for Juliet because he thought it was lassiters baby and then she shouts at him for leaving when she find out it is his baby even though he didnt know. Then they just got back together though shawn moved on
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
Okay that was a super cute ending!:)
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
********Spoiler Alert********

c

...and lying about it.

And Gus, his supposedly best friend who didn't stick with him and try to get the full story.

Henry for not knowing that Shawn wasn't like that.

Buzz for ignoring him.

Juliet for not taking the time to listen to him and trust him.

Travis for betraying him.

However, Chief Vick didn't really want to fire him, she even asked him to tell the truth.

Even with all that it was great. It added twists and turns to the story.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 22 . 4/15/2012
It was great. Though I still don't like Lassie in this, honestly, stealing from him and ly
David chapter 22 . 4/11/2012
Honestly.. I thought the story was excellent.. but i think you could have made Juliet try more to get Shawn back.. because well basically he went through hell and they reunited too quickly for my likes.. but besides that.. nice story.. hope to see more soon :)
gkunit20 chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
I'm glad you're redoing this one. It's a lot clearer than the original, which is always a plus. I still think you need to be careful regarding punctuation within the dialogue. A few periods/commas will make everything more smooth.