Reviews for True Colors
Jammie13 chapter 1 . 2/11
Loved this!
Maddison chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I loved reading it even tho I'm not reading it at Easter lol
zpelechova chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Nice reading. I was touched by deeks behaviour in the shop. Wouldnt like to have them in my kithecn though.
Avalon West chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Cute story! I love the ending! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Was just good ... M rated left to imagination was good ... but only for this time :-)
You need to write more Kensi and Deeks stuff
I can't get enought of it the way you write it ...
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I can just picture Deeks saying this to Kensi"
He gazes at her. "I've never had you."

You are a great writer - you had me captivated from start to finish.
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
(He smiles widely. "You wouldn't be leading me to the bedroom, would you, Fern?"
She snatches her hand from his, and punches his arm. "In your dreams, maybe. No, we're going to the kitchen.")

Haha. Oh this was awesome. The dialogue was perfect. The "true colors" line and "never had you" just took my breath away.
God'srider chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was a very sweet story and blissfully Deeks and Kensi. I really enjoyed the idea and the realization of what they mean to each other through the kind acts. Personally, I liked that you didn't write an M rated ending, it was sweet.
Going down with my Densi Ship chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is beautiful. Loved ot! xo
ALL CSINCIS chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
THAT IS SO SWEET! what if that really happened on the show cuz that would be amazin
shipper08 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Aww I thought this story was really cute and I'm happy you didn't make it M, it keeps more class.
Celia Stanton chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Review 2.0, here we go! (And yes, I had to do this, because you are you and that's that, so no pulling out the mommy voice on me this time.) ;)

I remember reading this around the time you posted it and feeling just giddy and smiling as brightly as a nice spring morning, and the same is true now, even in my PJs, the sun down and the Flyers on TV. It's such a lighthearted story, but it's also so rooted in that little bit of darkness and innocence lost that tie Kensi and Deeks together, and I think that careful, subtle connection makes their interactions here mean that much more. There's a depth there that's meaningful but not too overwhelming for either your characters or your readers. You always make sure to provide a sound basis for any ground gained between them, and though the premise here is simple, I think it also holds an incredible amount of intimacy - so much so that I honestly don't think an M rated chapter is necessary. (Not that I'll ever complain about that. Ever. Just so we're clear.)

At any rate, as always, you are the example for which I strive, and one day in between being bowled over by your amazingness, I will do my best to actually complete something halfway as good as this.
AnitaShakira chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I thought this was absolutely adorable! Nice job!
sdia75 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was a lovely piece.

I am not familiar with the concept of dying eggs but it does sound like fun. I am a Buddhist but I do have many Christian friends who celebrated Easter. We do have chocolates and even ones shaped like eggs but no one dyes them. Perhaps I should point it out to them as an activity to do next year! And my heart melted when Deeks bought those gifts for that little girl at the supermarket and when he told Kensi that he never had those things as a child.

I do need to read the last 2 chapters of 'Aftershocks' and believe me I haven't read it, not for the lack of trying. Been on spring break but during vacation, there seem to be more things to do than term time. Went on a family vacation and spent it with sister and dad watching the latest seasons of Grey's and Desperate housewives, shows we have watched from their inception and which we all enjoy. I have been a bit Densi deprived cos the 2 of them unfortunately don't like LA (although dad loves the original) so it was really great to read this piece and I shall be reading the last 2 chapters of the other one before the weekend is over.
reyes27kd chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
awww that's was soo sweet¡ is adorable how they take care each other¡ :D