Reviews for Call Me
DaBears1 chapter 2 . 4/20
I thought the reference was cute. Zoro, Zoro Zo-ro lol I loved that episode.
Loved this so freakingly much! I was grinning through the whole thing! It is so different from your usual rough heated stories, it was tender and loving! Thank you so much for writing this!
roroxp17 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Whoa! Almost two years! This was ssuuuuch a great fic! I really really loved it, it's really one of few who got my attention this much! Usually I don't read one shots or multi-chapters! And this one got my attention, heart, body, heck! Everything in me so activated! One of my favorites! I hope you are still writing more zosan because I really love the way you write and express your ideas! Thank you very much for making this my best night **
hhpfiona chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
This is really, really good XD!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
C'est une magnifique histoire d'amour!?
nellouette19 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Nice plot, it was difficult to make it believable but you did and with talent! And awesome smut ;) thank you!
corazson chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
This was sooo amazing youre such a great writer, you got me so excited at what they were gonna say or do next, this was beautiful. Been a while since i experienced such strong feels for a fic
XxNEGATIVE0xX chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
aw... i liked that plot, i think that this story has taught us that strangers aren't always that bad... but still, be careful, i guess.
leprechaunquadrants chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Am I the only one who really wants to watch Love in Raftel? I would watch that shit all day. Though, really, this fic is the best thing since sliced bread. Thanks!
...
...
YYESSSSS! THEY GOT TOGETHER!
Yvonne Park chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Cute story! I loved it! You were great at getting the emotions, and making the story flow do well. Even though it was short it still had a great story. Good job! :)

-Yvonne
Asma15 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I loved it! Usually I'm not a fan of UA but this story was really great and really well written!
Thank you for this great fiction! :D. Hope see you soon with other stories :)).
cellaria chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
loved it! very cute & the sex was super hot :D
yume76 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
It is really quite a brilliant romantic fic. one of the few that really quenched my thirst, I must say. The addition of the soap opera, Love in Raftel, that you cooked up really cracked me up, it was so hilarious. It reminded me of the soap in the game Max Payne. Kudos, darling. Your plot bunnies may be evil, but your method of writing is amazing. Keep it up.
Kuroki-San chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
I love this. I absolutely adore this. :)
I still can't believe the story-line of 'Love in Raftel'! It's so hilarious!
You're awesome, keep writing :)
GreenLicious19 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I DO REALLY LIKE IT!
OMG!
I know it very well when Sanji keep saying Zoro when they're washing! SO CUTEEEEEE! (ep 57 right?)
I also like when they know each other from the phones, its really interesting!
AND THE *** PART WAS AWESOME ! I think I might die from nosebleeding when Zoro lifted up Sanji into bedroom. REALLY SEXY ! omggggggggg

i just really love your AU about ZoSan! THE BEST ZOSAN AU I'VE EVER READ SO FAR! kyaaaaaaa

thanks so much for your FF ! Love it Love it! 3