Reviews for Call Me
vinsmokesanji chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
i swear if they live in the same block of apartments... XDDDD
SunnyDe chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
This might be my favorite one that you have written for this pairing. It's so believable and amazing! Love it!
GreenDrkness chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
This is such a cute fic
Keep on the writes
DaBears1 chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
I thought the reference was cute. Zoro, Zoro Zo-ro lol I loved that episode.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Loved this so freakingly much! I was grinning through the whole thing! It is so different from your usual rough heated stories, it was tender and loving! Thank you so much for writing this!
bakagamiine chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Whoa! Almost two years! This was ssuuuuch a great fic! I really really loved it, it's really one of few who got my attention this much! Usually I don't read one shots or multi-chapters! And this one got my attention, heart, body, heck! Everything in me so activated! One of my favorites! I hope you are still writing more zosan because I really love the way you write and express your ideas! Thank you very much for making this my best night **
hhpfiona chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
This is really, really good XD!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
C'est une magnifique histoire d'amour!?
nellouette19 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Nice plot, it was difficult to make it believable but you did and with talent! And awesome smut ;) thank you!
corazson chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
This was sooo amazing youre such a great writer, you got me so excited at what they were gonna say or do next, this was beautiful. Been a while since i experienced such strong feels for a fic
XxNEGATIVE0xX chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
aw... i liked that plot, i think that this story has taught us that strangers aren't always that bad... but still, be careful, i guess.
leprechaunquadrants chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Am I the only one who really wants to watch Love in Raftel? I would watch that shit all day. Though, really, this fic is the best thing since sliced bread. Thanks!
...
...
YYESSSSS! THEY GOT TOGETHER!
Yvonne Park chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Cute story! I loved it! You were great at getting the emotions, and making the story flow do well. Even though it was short it still had a great story. Good job! :)

-Yvonne
Asma15 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I loved it! Usually I'm not a fan of UA but this story was really great and really well written!
Thank you for this great fiction! :D. Hope see you soon with other stories :)).
cellaria chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
loved it! very cute & the sex was super hot :D