Reviews for How Bad Could He Possibly Be
MikaCheshire chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Please keep it up! I really love the idea of this. :)
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
THANK THE GODS YOU UPDATED!
AnonyInk chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
You know what I think? I think this is BEAUTIFUL. I'm loving the rhyming so far! I know its prolly difficult for ya, but I am totally bugging you to update next time I see you..

Tuftsy's characterization is beautiful! Please let her have a rhyming conversation with Onceler. XD id love his reaction WHY IS THIS CHICK RHYMING NONSTOP.
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Awesome, you have written this so well! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Nice! Love your new character.
AngetianPrincess18 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
This is done so Once-Ler really does want someone to accept him for who he is and The Lorax,Pipsqueak, and all the other forest animals accept him as a up the good work

Update soon if you please.I would like see what she does when he chops the beautiful trees
AngetianPrincess18 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I love the way depicted Mother Nature(at least I think it's Mother Nature) She's very beautiful,please continue.

-AngetianPrincess18
AngetianPrincess18 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
This is really good and I especially love the rhyming you' up the good work and update soon please.

-AngetianPrincess18

(P.S. Signing my pen name at the end of a review is my way of saying "Excellent Story!")
g chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Please continue!
Ct-Can-Write chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Seems interesting enough. :)

I'll be keeping an eye on this to see where it's going. (I'm assuming that this is not the only chapter. Much too short for its potential.)