Reviews for Bored
LogicAndWonderland chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Wow, they kept getting burst in on at the worst times. :D
LogicAndWonderland chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Yes, Mrs. Hudson, that was VERY bad timing.
abc14 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Great story !

Totally hooked.

Love it :)
Rocketraccoon chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
do more soon.
Rheadyn chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
I really enjoyed your first few chapters, they were great fluff! But I'm even more excited by this one and the promise of a plot and not just drabbles! :D

You are doing a good pretty good job of keeping them I'm character, which is challenging, so props to you for that!

I'll be awaiting the next chapter, keep up the good work! :)
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Always good to fluff out a sandwich with a little cheese. xD This is a fluffly cheese cute story!
inahatedworld chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
D'aww that's sooo cute :D love this story! It's so cheesy :3
lunargirl40 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
:3 lovelovelove the fluff

Oh there SO needs to be a chapter if diffrent peoples reactions to their new relationship
xxBurningxx chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Awww! My sides were hurting from laughter! That was so sweet and adorable! Oh I loved that so much...Heheh...

Let's see...More prompts...More fluffy prompts...*paces around*

Ah! First off, I think there should be a scene where Sherlock and John laugh about the whole thing later. Something sorta like this:

John: "Could you believe the look on Lestrade's face? Hah!"

Second, hmmm, perhaps have Lestrade make references to what he saw. Sample conversation:

Sherlock: "I though this case would be interesting. It's quite boring actually."

Lestrade: *sarcasm* "Yes, I'm sure you'd love to get back to your little experiment with John, because that's certainly not boring."

Lol. Something along those lines, perhaps? I dunno, but I really look forward to the next chapter! ;3
booda77 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
awwwwww...the end of his sentence was ...Love...
Serpentsrose chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I love John and Sherlocks relationship in this story its so sweet. I mean "I was dreaming of you anyway" melt into puddle of Goo haha can't wait until the next chapter .
xxBurningxx chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
FLUUUUUUFFF! I love it!

Yes. You should certainly continue this.

Prompts? Hmmm, lets see...Have Sherlock and John making out in the flat...and then make Lestrade urgently walk in on them. Make the entire thing incredibly awkward.

Heh. Indeed...
tigra.grece chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Please continue this fic :)

It's great, i think maybe a discussion about the kiss and feeling could be great
booda77 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Oh I do so hope you continue this...the awkwardness...the sweetness...you're doing so well with it!
CowMow chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Of course you must continue! Let John be kidnapped or Sherlock for all I care, I just want more of this adorable fluff xD