Reviews for New Girl
shloop chapter 16 . 8/19
* wasn't sho too scared to ask HER cheating ex about foreign underwear and makeup stains? Sakura has even less proof, but she feels like something is wrong, yet she doesn't want to stir up trouble between her and Lee with an argument, because she may actually care about him a lot. She is in a bad position right now :/
shloop chapter 16 . 8/19
How cute!
But now I'm completely torn as to which pairing I like better. Curse this fickle heart! I can wait till you update this! Poor lee, but this seems like a legitimate and even healthy potential relationship too.. Are you gonna spring some nasty surprise on us soon? Also, Sakura WAS a little unfriendly, but I think her spidey senses were tingling about the two of them with good cause. I think what she did was handled too sneakily, but I understand where she is coming from.. I mean, wasn't sho
Jengurl24 chapter 16 . 8/15
Can I just say that you write Gaara really well? I think you've grasped his current personality wonderfully, at least from what I've read so far! I really like his and Sho's interactions, especially because they are so different from her and Lee. I like the way you've kept Sho pretty much consistent in personality but show the different sides of her when she's with different people. Gaara and Lee are very different in manner but they also share certain qualities that Sho is obviously drawn to.

One thing I would like to comment on is the lack of shinobi influence in the story. I liked it in the beginning because Sho is supposed to be a civilian and it makes sense for her views and lifestyle to be very different but seeing as she's getting so closely involved with active shinobi, I would expect certain things to start to impact her soon. You've dropped signs of it, which I really liked, like Sho getting uncomfortable with mission talk during the dinner with Lee, Gai and TenTen, but I hope to maybe see some more of it. I'd like to see more of Sho's thoughts on living in a ninja village from a civilian standpoint because it's kinda rare in the Naruto fandom. Just a suggestion!

Good job so far, I've had fun reading up to this point! Looking forward to the next chapter!
BlackWingedTraveler chapter 1 . 8/10
I... may continue this, just out of interest, but the reaction of this OC to her ex's new girlfriend is really off-putting and horrific. She's so blatantly sexist and misogynistic that it literally physically pained me to read. Seriously, it's nigh-horrific to hear her commenting about his new girlfriend in her head.

What is even wrong with her that she would think it's acceptable to think like that about someone else, even if that woman is with her ex? Sucks to be her, her ex has someone else he likes! Shouldn't she be more mad at him? But nooooo, most of her hate is dumped on the 'other woman'. No wonder that she's called 'that girl' and her ex broke up with her, if that's what she's continually like internally.
Cynthiawolt chapter 9 . 6/28
im really loving this
San'Hana chapter 16 . 6/11
Do you even realize how good this story is?
How well-written it is, how captivating it is?
I love your OC. She's very relatable and her character feels real and fresh.
Seriously, I can't wait to see how it ends. You said you wrote the last chapter... So please, don't give up! Fill the gap! Most importantly, fill us in!
And please, pretty please, do it soon. :)
Dragona Ryder chapter 16 . 6/11
I LOVE this story! Ahhhh! I love Rock Lee and Gaara, I don't know who I want to be with Sho! OH MY HOLY BANANAS! IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY! *clears throat* aaaaaaannnnnyyyyyyywwwaaayyyyyy, please update soon! The anticipation is KILLING ME! I'm literally at the point where I am running around squealing like a happily ecstatic fan-girl, while crying at the same time and pulling my hair out, waiting impatiently for the next update. Lol, haha...hahaha...yeah...*sighs*...holy banana, I sometimes question my own sanity...
Blackrose Fighter chapter 16 . 6/5
This was a sweet and funny chapter. Are you planning on having a serious relationship start between Sho and Garra?
Reviewer chapter 16 . 5/27
This chapter was wonderful, but I'm totally still holding out for Lee! Can't wait to see what comes next. Hopefully, it doesn't take you another year, but if it does, we understand.
Fk306 chapter 16 . 5/26
soooo cuuute! I look forward to the next update!
shelbyblevins chapter 16 . 5/25
This is so cute! Your writing is really great. I hope her and lee make up soon. Although the idea of her and gaara is growing on me. Please update soon!(I understand regardless, life gets in the way) I literally yelled when I finished this chapter and found it was the last one, I'm excited for the next update!
A Monochrome Symphony chapter 16 . 5/21
I don't know who I should be cheering for anymore. I love them both!
Scarletknight17 chapter 16 . 5/21
Well damn! You had me hardcoring the Rock Lee ship now I'm rocking between that & the Gaara ship!
Why u do this to me!?
The Rock Lee drunk scene is definetly my favorite so far. I just hope they realize their not really mad at each other soon.
Gaara is so fawking cute though!
I need you to update this soon for me. Like real soon!
jackiemaejohnson chapter 16 . 5/19
Hello their its okay you took so long and I'm hapoy your back on track and didn't abandoned this story. It inspired me to make my own leeoc fanfiction. No joke which was also my first fanfic ever. I found my love of wrighting thanks to you, and a freind who brought in her fanfic. I would like to say thank you and that I love this story. I love how ackward they were rooming together. And the video...priceless
Anerali chapter 16 . 5/19
This chapter literally and almost completetly made my pairing switch from Lee to Gaara for Yamada!