Reviews for New Girl
Leesaku all the way chapter 16 . 9/11
What happend were still waiting Ik I'm leesaku but I really like just leeany
Roosydesu chapter 16 . 8/21
This story is an amazing read! For the first time I am actually kind of okay with a love triangle. Though I do very much want sho and lee to just make out already :')
I will wait for the next chapter with glee! Have a nice day~
saldar88 chapter 16 . 8/9
please I need more of your wonderful writing and rich story.
Plz post the rest
SirStorytime chapter 16 . 6/8
The reference is from KH 358/2 days the general idea being that summer vacation is almost over
SirStorytime chapter 16 . 6/8
Anyone notice the kingdom Hearts reference?
Addicted-to-GazettE chapter 16 . 3/24
I I ship hsr with Gaara so hard now... I'm going to cry because we I feel that paiing isnt going to last...
Team Gaara chapter 16 . 3/19
I'm pretty sure I posted on here before, but it's been almost a year so here I go again. I still love this work, it really brings out the human side to these great ninjas we hardly see out of battle. I also love that not everyone is perfect, they all have flaws in this piece and things they need to work out. I will always patiently wait for another chapter to see how this all me, I'm blatantly team Gaara! But I do kinda want Rock Lee to hardcore dump Sakura and find love with someone less... Bleach.
Imaginary Owls chapter 16 . 2/3
This is probably the 9th time I've read this fic. It is absolutely, hands down one of my favorite stories of all time in every fandom. Especially one of my all time favorite Naruto fan fictions ever. I really hope you update soon, I honestly cannot wait to read the next chapter and the rest of the story!

Scarletknight17 chapter 1 . 1/30
I really love this story!
Akira D. Ryusuke chapter 1 . 1/22
OMG! I really love your story! I know that the story is ShoLee, but I love ShoGaara, they're sooo cute, I totaly love your story, Please, continue it, Please, Please, pleaseeee
Logical Fallacy chapter 16 . 1/18
Oh, please oh please oh please continue! It was just getting even better than before! I'm totally Team Gaara, since Lee already has Sakura, and anything that has happened between him and Sho can be explained as two attractive people living together under one roof. Prolonged exposure plus new situations results in a chemical reaction. They're better off as friends, in my opinion. (But any way the ending turns out, I'd love to keep reading.)

Please continue soon; it's almost been a year and I'm afraid you've given up.
LeeUsopp chapter 16 . 1/14
Omg omg omg! This story is amazing! I love it so much! Your writing skills is so good and I love your OC! You're also incredible at writing both Lee and Gaara! Thank you for writing this!
uqor45 chapter 16 . 1/5
Jeez, Sakura sure fucked up Lee and Sho's relationship. Follow your own advice Sho, communicate with him! I hate love triangles, especially the ones where I want both guys to get the girl. I'm totally on board for Gaara and Sho to get together, I appreciate Yoru making them kiss. And I LOVE how Gaara's barrier cracked from Sho, that little detail is so enormous in meaning. And I've never seen something like that in a fic. Im not looking foward to the heartbreak between these three cuties. I can't wait for the next update!
uqor45 chapter 12 . 1/5
Lee is too cute, I hope there's more of his pov in the future!