Reviews for New Girl
Cathy chapter 15 . 1/29
I'm really sad you're no longer updating.I think this is a wonderful is relatable and quite funny.I also like Gaara a whole lot more now.
mangalover1351 chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
UPDATEEEEEE
plz thank you
CC chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Oh my goshhh. I looove this story. I honestly was all for Lee in the beginning, but now all I want is for Sho to end up with Gaara. I can't wait for the next update! :)
Toxic Vodka chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
This is an absolutely beautiful story; did anyone say that? Most reviewers just beg for the story to be updated upon thousands of times, but there are a few people who complement your plot and choices. I just love how you haven't made the romance straight away and let it take time, and so, I applaude you, you Faboo genius!
Shadow demon Kitsune chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
PleAse update soon please please please
Shadow demon Kitsune chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Oh god I died laughing. I can picture this happening in real life!
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Nooooooo I liked Lee finally getting someone who loved him...
Dear U. x .U chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
Oh god. Oh no. Gaara. No. Aish make Gaara secretly gay so that I don't have to deal with these ship feels because I REALLY WANT TO SHIP GAARA AND SHO RIGHT NOW.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Awww, is it over? :(
Sabie0521 chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
If all the the set-up between Lee and Sho didn't happen then I would totally go for Sho and Gaara. Even with the set-up, I kinda want her to be with Gaara. :(
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
Will you be coming back with another chapter?
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Oh, this story is funny! i'm glad I found it.
Forget-Me-Not FanFics chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Okay, I am in LOVE with this story. I am a big Rock Lee fan, but I can't help but root for Gaara too. Even though I dont like sakura that much, i still feel sorry for her, but also kinda pissed at her. She is being such a clingy girlfriend! But Lee is thinking about Sho durring sex so... XP i cant decide who i feel bad for. For now, i wanna see some GaaSho they sound like such a cute/ awkward couple! I must see more!
Badger chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
I hope you plan on continuing!
RandomCitizen chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Yeah, one's got to be REALLY careful about siding arguments. (of course, the ordeal was painful either way, how sad 'XP)
For some reason I've got it in my head that the wine made him a pinch more talkitive.(thats likely only Lee)

Sigh...Maybe tomorrow will bring them good things.